“Food ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to catch lunch after a long morning shopping, great wine and a broad section on the menu, best coffee in town.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,231)

Reviewed 3 April 2018

If you do not need or want to deal with the high-priced, reservations-only restaurant scene in this town, I recommend this place. We arrived at 5 PM on a weeknight during the super busy spring break season. They said we could have a table in less than 30 minutes. They would text us. We strolled the neighborhood and returned in about 25 minutes, just as we received a text. Service was prompt and attentive. Menu and beer options are focused and extremely good. We left very pleased.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Service is exceptional. We really had a good time dining here.
Dishes are gourmet perfect. All of them.
Not expensive.
This is you FIRST MUST IN ASPEN.
Don't think too much. Go. You will enjoy it.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This tiny cottage-like restaurant is transformed on the inside to make you feel like you've just entered an old pub. Quaint dark and cozy you'll be amazed at the dishes being prepared to tempt any palate coming out of this place.

Start off with the warm spinach artichoke dip because its a winner. Warm dip accompanied by sour cream, salsa and a basket of corn chips-yummy! The tiny menu (and I mean tiny) keeps things moving quickly after you sit down.

Service was on par with no long waits and food was served quickly and gobbled up just as fast. All of our dishes from the burger to the chicken sandwich to my salad were so incredibly delicious I was anxious to get home and try to find a place that would serve up something close...and of course nothing compared.

I would especially like to thank our hospitable Maitre'd who was gracious enough to hold our table despite our 10 minute late arrival after we were texted (I missed the text)

We brought in our tween boys and I saw a few other tweens but I wouldn't call this a family restaurant. I saw a lot of couples and small groups since the restaurant is small and tavernish.

We can't wait to come back and you'll be a fool if you miss this place when you visit Aspen.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Great place for lunch. Fabulous food and amazing service. The French dip and the Macho salads were great.

Been to The White House Tavern? Share your experiences!