“Cheap and tasty”

Ranked #80 of 171 Restaurants in Aspen
Price range: USD 0 - USD 11
Cuisines: American, Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Needed a quick lunch and needed some spice. Little Ollie's appeared and we were in, ordering was quick and the food arrived promptly. All tasty, a bit of spice and chilli heat as well.
For a meal that is not "Aspen" try little Ollies. Free wifi too.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

We went in to try Little Ollies after reading about their more affordable lunch menu in an ad in the paper. We went in on a Sunday not realizing the lunch specials only run during the week. We decided to stay and try it anyway paying full price. Thai tea and soups were great. My entree lacked any flavor. Especially my Moo Goo Gai Pan. I actually ended up taking some of my husband's sauce from his sesame chicken to flavor my bland food. My husband was not very excited about his meal either. I thought his was a little better than mine.
Definitely not worth the $60 we paid for lunch. At the prices they charge they have to try a little harder. We won't be back!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

I liked the food, it was tasty. The service was average. I went for lunch on a Sunday and i was the only one in the restaurant.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

The food here was decent and reasonably priced relative to other places in Aspen. The service was very quick and they brought separate bills without even being asked. I'd come here again since it was a convenient meal.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

We went in and ordered food to go. Dumplings were our favorite. Fried rice was tasty too. A terrific place to take kids. Casual but comfortable ambiance. Definitely a good option if you are craving Chinese in Aspen.

Been to Little Ollie's? Share your experiences!