All reviews fly shop fly fishing taylor river crested butte rafting trip hot tub loft upstairs riverfront cabin screened in porch larger cabins main store in mid august upper taylor white water charcoal grill park model outdoor activities
Reviewed 15 January 2018

We stayed here for two nights in September 2016. The cabin was super roomy. There was a mudroom type of landing right when you walk in with a coat rack which had another door that able to lock leading into the living room. There was a small flat screen TV and a futon. To the right was a good sized kitchen with a full size fridge, microwave and stocked with utensils and cookware. The bedroom was large and had the bathroom attached.

With Almont being between Gunnison and Crested Butte, it felt like we were in a valley with mountains all around. There was only one other cabin that was occupied so it was very quiet and peacful. The stars were amazing since it was so dark.

There's a fire ring available and a nice little porch. It was such a great relaxing getaway. Would love to return some day.

The staff were very accommodating and nice. There's a little gift shop, store and restaurant there as well. Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Since 2004, i've stayed for long weekends at least once per year and lately twice per year at a cabin at Three Rivers. This Christmas, my wife, daughter and I spent three nights in a cabin. The cabin was clean and very comfortable. We skied in Crested Butte which was about a 20 minute drive away. The staff was friendly and everything was peaceful and quiet. I plan to return in the fall to mountain bike and fish.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

this is the second year I had rented a cabin for the kids and I. we had a great time last year. And this year was even better. it is the perfect place for us to spend Christmas. it gets us out of town and out of the house. we even got in some fly fishing. we had a very enjoyable and peaceful stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We’ve stayed at 3 rivers now for 5 years and have always found the staff warm, friendly and kind. The peace & beauty make our time there so relaxing. We look forward to our week away at Three Rivers Resort every year and have found our cabins well equipped. My Mom and I relax with our pups or shop local stores while our guys are elk hunting in the area. It’s nothing fancy, which we love!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Place was great! We booked for my son’s Family Weekend at Western State and it exceeded expectations. I was in Army for 24 years so I am not afraid of rustic. When we booked my wife and I were good with that, it’s Colorado! But cabin was really clean and up to date (cabin 18). Deck overhangs head waters of Gunnison River and an awesome private hot tube. Way better than staying in a hotel. As a combat veteran this was very therapeutic for me. Did not get to fish because of busy weekend at college, but did walk the grounds and hiked up the small mountain behind resort. Very easy access to Gunnison and Crested Butte, but just far away. Highly recommend and will be coming back to this gem in the near future!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family