“Great little coffee shop”

Milagros Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Alamosa
Price range: USD 2 - USD 10
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: "Great Food and Coffee for a Great Cause" Milagros Coffee House is THE place in the San Luis Valley for a great coffee and conversation, and has been since 1998. Our talented team of friendly baristas will greet you with a smile, and will ensure you get a delicious meal and coffee. We offer a breakfast and lunch menu with vegetarian and vegan options available. Milagros Coffeehouse is one of the social enterprises of La Puente Enterprises, and all of our profits go towards programs that help with homelessness and hunger here in the San Luis Valley.
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in early Sunday morning as we were passing through Alamosa. Quaint little local shop with great coffee. Friendly staff, good food and a great vibe.

To top it off, 100% of profits go to local charities!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

What's not to like? Excellent coffee, a varied food selection, reasonable prices, friendly service, wifi, clean bathrooms. And perfectly located on my drive from my New Mexico home to the Colorado mountains. I'll be back!

Dawn K, Manager at Milagros Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review! Please come back anytime, we would love to see you again!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Delicious flavors of coffee here. I try something new most trips and am never disappointed. Staff is pleasant and the atmosphere is very liberal hippie coffee shop.

Dawn K, Manager at Milagros Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

We're so glad you like it, and thanks for supporting us! All of our profits go to local charities and support the area food bank and homeless shelter. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I could tell when I walked into this place that it had a variety of stuff going on. First off, the staff was warm and welcoming. Their coffee was good as was the baked goods and breakfast wrap. We were camping and came here every morning to warm up with a good cup of joe. Thankfully, the bathrooms were large enough to change clothes in and even had a chair to sit down on. There are some items for sale (t-shirts, mugs, soaps, etc) and even used books one can purchase. A table is set up and ready for a game of chess. It's an attractive place with plenty of windows and beautiful mosaic tile.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Got medium coffee and I have never had such weak, tasteless coffee at a coffee shop! Was happy they had almond milk as a creamer though for no extra charge.
I was going to complain and switch to dark roast but homeless guy was at counter and didn't feel like complaining in front of him. So left dissatisfied

Dawn K, Manager at Milagros Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

I'm so sorry you didn't care for the coffee, and thank you for letting us know. We do our best to make sure our customers are happy and satisfied with everything they purchase. I would like to extend an invitation to you to come back and try our coffee again at no charge. Just ask for the manager, and we will be happy to get you a fresh cup!