“Good variety”

Raley's
Ranked #85 of 172 Restaurants in Auburn
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I hadn't been in this store for about 6 years and it has gone through a good reno. Lots of different varieties to choose from.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

This used to be my favorite grocery store close to my home. It had a separate health food section and my visit typically was to go through produce to the healthfood section. 80% of the time I did not have to go anywhere else in the store because these 2 sections had what I needed. Recently they remodeled and did away with the separate health food section. In doing so they eliminated many products throughout the store. The store went from a neighborhood feel to a corporate feel. Everything now has its allotted amount of space. We also note that the store is no longer well stocked. The first line of products are pulled forward all the time leaving large gaps. Many items are not even there. So, we still shop there because it is close, but now we also make special trips to Sprouts and Whole Foods for the majoriuty of our shopping. We can count on them having what we have and they are well stocked. Traffic is way down at this store and I believe the changes are the reason why.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

pick up some made to order sandwiches to take for a picnic. They are delicious and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

It seems like every time I stop at a Raleys for groceries, wine or just a snack while driving, they are always beautifully laid out, easy to find items and friendly helpful staff. We don't have a Raleys in my town, but I often stop at the one in Auburn, just off I80 freeway.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Raley's offers a multitude of options for the local and traveler alike. Foremost are their local vegetables and meats to ensure you are getting the best for the price and nutritional value as well. Enjoy your visit-- there is also a nice Pete's Coffee Shop right inside... talk about convenience!