“Never Again.”
Review of Super 8 Auburn

Super 8 Auburn
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Auburn
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We had a 7 hour drive to the hotel. Needless to say, We were very anguish to arrive, shower & relax. The carpet was extremely stained & looked filthy dirty (nasty). The first thing I did when stepping out of bed, was to put on some forms of shoes. It appears so dirty that we wouldn't walk around with bare feet. The door lock was ridiculous. We couldn't get into our room. This happened several times. We had to get new card keys 3 times. Even the staff had difficulty with it when they came to assist us. Upon arrival my husband couldn't get the TV to come on. He called the front desk & was told to unplug the TV from the wall & try it again. My husband is a 100% disabled veteran, with amputee. Several other guest that we met, had the same card key issues. In order to unplug & replug the TV he had to move a large dresser (piece of furniture) away from the wall & then move it back again. That was ridiculous!! Clearly you would think the staff knew that & should have offered their assistance.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017

My stay at this property was excellent. The stall couldn't have been nicer and more helpful. My new number one place to go when I'm in this area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We were pleasantly surprised how we enjoyed this place. We were able get the end unit. It was quiet and had great views. My only complaint would be the stairs were a little too steep. Not recommended for anyone with knee issues.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I have stayed at the Super 8 in Grangeville Idaho many times. It is an older building but very nicely kept. The staff and breakfast were excellent. I expected the same from the Auburn Ca facility and was very disappointed. The breakfast was only coffee and cereal. No one in the lobby to complain to at 7:45 am. The rooms are so in need of attention that the door had a crack all around it. I felt sorry for the family with children that needed breakfast for their children. I would not recommend it to anyone and was very surprised Super 8 had their name on it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
0.3 km away
Motel 6 Auburn
#3 of 7 in Auburn
0.4 km away
Rodeway Inn Auburn-Foresthill

Been to Super 8 Auburn? Share your experiences!