“Friendly and delicious”

Szechuan Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 170 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is a small, family owned restaurant with delicious food, friendly service and reasonable prices. The interior is notable, because the walls are covered with art by local artists and have something to interest everyone. We usually get take out, but I always check out the art and have bought some lovely paintings for my home.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I had a very good meal but was surprised at the prices. I think it is just a California thing. I am used to Oregon prices and this was about double. I did enjoy the meal though and the selection was fine.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

1st visit. Cheerful speedy greeting. Extensive menu. Tasty food. Quick service. Plenty of parking. Looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Stopped in on the way down from Tahoe- great pot stickers (8/per serving!), very good, not over cooked, broccoli, solid chow mein and fried rice. Our server was super nice and everyone was speaking Chinese- a good sign in my book. Not over priced either.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

I eat here occasionally when doing my laundry next door. So I order my food before putting my clothes in and then come back just in time for the arrival of my food, The pot stickers are a meal in themselves and are fantastic. However everything I have tried seems to be excellent. Friendly and personal service from the owner, Diane.

Been to Szechuan Restaurant? Share your experiences!