“Go before 4:30 to avoid lots of people and better service”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #45 of 180 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice hand-cut steaks, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our Unlimited Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed 1 June 2018

The service is very good and the food is okay, especially for the price. Love the salad bar and staff does their best to keep it tidy and containers full of fresh items. The dinner rolls are great along with the whipped honey butter. It's great for seniors and if you order the salad bar for $11.99, you can also go back for seconds and take advantage of their soups, taco bar, chicken wings, etc. A drink is included with the above price along with dessert. The two of us can eat for right at $25 not including the tip. Be sure and tip as the girls are right on top of everything. Best time to go would be early in the week....avoid the weekends as it gets busy.

Date of visit: May 2018
SizzlerTeam, Manager at Sizzler, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

We're beyond pleased hearing about your dining experience here at our Lincoln Way location. Perfect meals and great dining experiences are what we strive for, so your feedback is greatly appreciated. We look forward to the chance to exceed your expectations on your next visit.

- Your Local Auburn Sizzler Team

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I have eaten at this Sizzler for well over 35 years and in the last year have watched it go downhill. Tonight I was there and ordered the salad bar. The restocking of the produce and chicken wings are slow and seem to concentrate on the more inexpensive products. For example, the chicken wings not put out. I like them and finished my entire meal while waiting for them to put some out. I final talked to one staff member and he said they are coming, but made no effort to check on them (he was working on the salad bar, cleaning). I overheard another person ask the man that was stocking the salad bar about the wings and he was rudely told, “They have to cook”.

The manager used to come around to the tables and ask how things were, that no longer happens. So I tracked down the manager and talked to her. She was very defensive and said the wings take 12 minutes to cook. At that time, it had probably been over 30 minutes since they were out. The manager at no time apologized and seemed disinterested. On the whole, the standard of service as declined and is not what it once was. I can remember it the past I always knew who the manager was because they came around and talked to people. I live in Auburn and have talked to others about this restaurant and they say the same thing.

After over 35 years of eating there, my wife and I will not go back. It is a shame because this has always been out favorite Sizzler.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Howard G
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great food and prices. Large selection and wonderful service. Salad bar is the best around.with soups and desert and ice cream.

Date of visit: February 2018
SizzlerTeam, Manager at Sizzler, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you for dining with us here at our W Nuevo Rd location. We appreciate you sharing your feedback regarding our staff and it will be shared with our team. We hope you will stop by in the future for an improved dining experience.

- Your Local Perris Sizzler Team

Reviewed 27 February 2018

My first Sizzler. Not seen any home in England. A new experience and a pleasant one. I enjoyed steak and lobster though I found the lobster rather bland. The mango lemonade was rather disappointing but the steak was good and salad bar plentiful.

Date of visit: February 2018

We were happy to host you at our Lincoln Way location. It's good to hear that your first visit went rather well. We appreciate you bringing to our attention things we could do better, and we hope to see you back soon.

-Your Local Auburn Sizzler Team

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I came here with high expectations, this used to be a great restaurant. My grandparents always took me here when I was young. Now I took my own kids, with the expectations of before. Only one friendly staff member, the rest gave short unfriendly replies and weren’t helpful at all!
Lots of tables were dirty and food was okay, but not special.
This is no restaurant, it’s a factory!

Date of visit: January 2018
SizzlerTeam, Manager at Sizzler, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, Tom. We strive to provide high quality meals, so we are very sorry to see that your visit fell short of that here at our Lincoln Way location. We'll ensure that your thoughts are passed along to the appropriate team. We sincerely hope that you'll stop by again soon and give us another chance at a 5-star experience.

- Your Local Auburn Sizzler Team