“Food was perfectly cooked and delicious”

Original Pete's Pizza
Ranked #98 of 172 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 September 2016

I ordered grilled salmon. It came with pasta with a choice of sauce (I chose marinara), yummy garlic-cheese bread which was fresh and hot, and a Caesar salad. Everything was cooked to perfection! Waitress was attentive, atmosphere was good. They have an extensive menu and good prices. I heard a man say to the chef "that was the best burger I've ever eaten," as he left. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Had my dads 80th birthday party. They were very accommodating and gave us over half the restaurant for our family and friends. Food was great!

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

We wrapped up day 1 of rafting trip and had to get to camp for dinner and camp set up.....but game 7 nba was on!! We headed into petes and they set up table for 9 we had some delicious pizza garlic bread and sweet potato fries wine and beer. They turned off music and put game sound on and we were able to watch and enjoy the game until the end.

Great place !!!

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

I had a spaghetti meal there. It was okay. I thought that the sauce lacked a lot of flavor, but the service and staff were great.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

We like to go to Original Pete's Pizza in Auburn for lunch. They have a great selection of lunch specials, beers on draft and wine. The food and service is great. We're never disappointed. They also have happy hour.