“Some tacos and a buritto”

Maria's Mexican Tacos
Ranked #56 of 175 Restaurants in Auburn
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We tried their food truck while at Knee Deep Brewery.

It was ok.

Took about 15 minutes.

Prices were a little high.

The tacos were good.

The nachos used a fake cheese out of a can or at least that is what it seemed like.

Our son liked the burrito.

No one got sick and we were full. It served its purpose.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

We ate at Maria's for the first time. This is a very no frills food establishment. You order from the counter and serve yourself for chips, forks, etc. The table are wood picnic type. It really reminded me of small restaurants in Mexico, which is a plus. I ordered a carnitas taco and carnitas enchilada with rice and beans. I requested it hot not mild. I received a cheese enchilada and a very dry carnitas taco. The food was very tasteless at best and no spice to it. The salsa is basically chopped up tomatoes. The restaurant is clean. They are very nice people but this place is off my list.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I read some of the negative reviews and can't understand them. I have eaten here at least a dozen times and maybe even 20 and I've always gotten the best carnitas tacos and carne asada burritos ever. Maria is fantastic and her granddaughter is as well. The place reminds me of an authentic restaurant in Mexico. I agree that the red sauce is not my favorite and that's usually what they have out with the chips. But the green sauce is fantastic!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Tacos! We've been eating Maria's tamales when she was making them and pies at Machado Orchards. Then tacos out of the trailer. Now we continue to eat tacos and tamales. I love the horchada

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

Well it is an average place to eat i thought it would be a good time to sit and enjoy, they try and keep it clean food was kinda bland but ok.