All reviewsclean poolpismo beachcentral coasta king size bedgreat ratecheck in was easyyogurtnice place to staywi fiwould stay here againroad tripminute drivebeds were comfortablefreewaymotelgranitepatio
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Stayed 1 night at the end of September in room 202. Very nice room. Clean room with very plush towels. Huge walk-in shower. Continental breakfast with muffins, fruit, cereal, yogurt.

Very friendly front desk staff.

I will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
cozytraveler007, Front Office Manager at Aloha Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We liked our stay, good location, good staff. We didn't have any problems. Hotel operates 24 hours, nice swimming pool. We rung to the hotel as we had long travel and couldn't check in till 11pm. Everything was fine when we arrived after 7am.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I stayed here last Saturday last minute when most everything else was either sold out or very expensive. I stumbled across The Aloha Inn and found this former Econo Lodge (a brand that I would never stay with) to be a very pleasant surprise. The staff is very courteous and attentive and the property has been transformed. The rooms are very clean and well appointed. They could demand a higher rate but they keep them low. I travel to the Central Coast at least once a week for business and when I needed to extend my stay yesterday, I instantly thought of The Aloha Inn. When I compared to several brand named properties in the area The Aloha Inn was more than half the price! And those National brand properties aren’t anywhere near as nice. So if you’re looking for a clean, nice room that doesn’t break the bank give The Aloha Inn a try.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve S

Reviewed 12 September 2017

The hotel got us very positively surprised; it was very clean, comfortable, the room even hada a private balcony with view to the pool. The area vwas very safe and quiet. The freeway and dining services were located really close by as well. We really enjoyed our stay there! :)

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Don't judge by its cover. This place is great for the price! Breakfast had toast, fruit, juice, milk, coffee & cereal. Great location! Near beach, downtown arroyo Grande and other points of interest. Pool is very clean. Rooms are renovated, clean, in room coffee maker, micro and fridge/freezer, HBO, Wi-Fi was very weak. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Bed was very comfortable. I'd stay here again. Oh! There's a wine tasting at Letitia vineyard about a 10 minute drive south on 101.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple