We needed a motel for an overnight stay while traveling to San Luis Obispo. This was very nice. Rooms were larger than expected and the king bed was extremely comfortable. Rooms were clean and bathrooms were new with a large shower. Includes a continental breakfast but with so many good local restaurants, why bother. Check in was easy and only negative was we got double charged for the rooms. We used a different charge card than the one we made the reservation with. They charged both the new card and the original for the night stay. Waiting to see the credit hit my account.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests of the Aloha Inn are invited to enjoy many amenities, including a complimentary continental breakfast, free local calls and in-room coffee. Relax and enjoy the warm summer sun and cool ocean breezes by our seasonal outdoor pool.Business travelers will appreciate modern conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and access to fax services.The Aloha Inn features comfortably furnished, spacious guest rooms equipped with patios or balconies, refrigerators, microwaves, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers and cable television. In addition to standard rooms, handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms are available.From the friendly customer service to the tranquil accommodations, you’re reminded in every detail that the essence of aloha lives here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Aloha Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Hotel Arroyo Grande
- Aloha Motel Arroyo Grande