All reviewsclean poolpismo beachcentral coasta king size bedgreat ratecheck in was easyyogurtnice place to staywi fiwould stay here againroad tripminute drivebeds were comfortablefreewaymotelgranitepatio
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I have stayed at the Aloha Inn numerous times and I will continue to stay there. Having said that, I really wish they would get the NFL Channel. I am football addict and need my Thursday night games. I am sure ir does not cost that much more. Heck I would pay extra just to have access.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2017

The property and room were very clean. The breakfast was mediocre and the wifi had a weak and super slow connection. Other than that i would stay here again. The beach was 2 exits away. It was right next to the freeway but the sliding glass doors were sound proof so we couldn't hear a thing! All the rooms had a balcony I recommend getting an upstairs room.

Room Tip: Get an upstairs room to enjoy the balcony!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2017

On a road trip (we tend not to drive more than 3 hours), we needed a stop between Monterey and Santa Monica. So, in the nature of road, trips I 'randomly' chose Arroyo Grande and the Aloha Inn.

The hotel is just off Highway 101 and easily reached. We were a little early but were allowed to check in. The hotel is a typical motel type arrangement with a main building and a two story 'wing' of rooms. I can't remember if there was an elevator as I just carried everything upstairs given the proximity of our rooms.

The room was comfortable although a bit smaller than one might find in a new American motel/hotel. All the usual amenities/furnishings were present, refrigerator, TV, wifi, table and chairs. There was also a small balcony. As I recall the bed was comfortable.

Breakfast was served in a small dining area close to the hotel reception area and was reasonable in terms of what might expect. I had fruit juice, coffeee, toast and jam and a yogurt.

There was also an outdoor pool which my wife and her friend used. She said it was clean and pleasant. It is however almost right next to the road and could be quite noisy.

Staff were friendly and helpful. We asked for recommendations for an evening meal and were directed to the 'Village', a ten minute walk away, that provided a number of choices. we chose a restaurant serving Mexican food which was excellent.

In conclusion, a good hotel offering a reasonable level of comfort and a good level of service. I wouldn't hesitate to use it again in similar circumstances.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank InnesG1958
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We were very late for our 3 pm check in time and did call ahead to let them know due to traffic and road issues. When we arrived, was very pleasantly greeted and quickly checked-in. Everything was well kept and clean & our room was kept tidy during our stay. The location was nice with ease of access to beach & other places.

Most of the top rooms do have the balconies facing right at the 101 freeway - so was not a comfortable place to hangout due to traffic noise etc.

It was sad to see how people did not help take care of where they were staying by leaving garbage in the stairwells and other things strewn all over. At night we would go to sleep with clean & well kept areas and would wake up to having to step over garbage etc. because it was tossed around. I kind of felt bad for the management & those who had to clean up every morning.

Other than that our experience was great and would recommend staying. :)

Room Tip: Book rooms closest to Office as those are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017

This a budget hotel in a good location close to the main highway. We found it very clean and well kept with ample parking. Only a couple of restaurants nearby but enough for our one night stay of our road trip.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends