All reviews clean pool pismo beach central coast a king size bed great rate check in was easy yogurt nice place to stay wi fi would stay here again road trip minute drive beds were comfortable freeway motel granite patio
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Very good deal for the price! I have been in several hotels in the area that cost twice as much not been nearly as good. If you need a place to stay on a low budget, this is it! ....and it has a pool!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
cozytraveler007, Front Office Manager at Aloha Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Nice place but over priced verry clean nice people clean pool ive stay be for never paid this price my friend stayed on in a hotel beach and paid 150 wow i will look around before i will pay 250 .00 thank u

Room Tip: The beds are hard
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I don't normally give more than a 3 out of 5 for a 2 star hotel, but this place was really nice considering it's rating! We stayed for one night while on a short road trip. I gave them a call asking for a room that night and they offered us a king size bed for just over $100.

Pros:

-The room had a balcony with a freeway view, but it's nice to be able to get some fresh air even if the view isn't stunning.
- Very clean bathroom. The shower was very nice and appeared to be very new. I think it was granite.
-Very comfy bed. It felt like it could have been a tempur-pedic or something similar. Fluffy pillows as well!
-Complimentary breakfast. Just the basics--yogurt, muffins, etc. but enough to get you going for the day.
-CLEAN! The whole room seemed clean with modern decor. I expect old, outdated furniture in a motel off the freeway!
-If you're a dodgers fan, they do have spectrum :):):):). We were pleasantly surprised that we were able to watch the game!

Cons (depending on who you are):
-Right by the freeway. If you're a light sleeper, this may not be your place.
-No frills. Comfy bed, TV, shower. Don't stay here if you want a luxury hotel by the beach.
-Water pressure is awful. I didn't even bother washing my hair because it's waist length and I knew it would take forever to wash the shampoo out. (Keep in mind I have as only there one night:))

Overall, I strongly recommend this place to road trippers just passing on through or anyone who just needs a comfortable room. It's a clean hotel that caters to your basic needs at a great price.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
cozytraveler007, Front Office Manager at Aloha Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We work hard for the guest to make them comfortable!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I'm difficult to please when it comes to hotel bathrooms. The recent 5-year drought has likely made the situation much worse for a generation or two. In this case, the bathroom faucet had such restricted flow, and was positioned so closely to the basin, I could barely wash my hands. I was rubbing my hands frantically against the sink as I tried to get under the water to rinse the soap off. I ended up using the shower to wash my hands.

The shower suffered from a similarly restricted flow which made rinsing my hair an ordeal. A hand-held shower head would have helped and should be a given when water flow is so limited.

I get the need to limit water use, but at a certain point you meet diminishing returns. Our bathroom at the Aloha was well past that point.

Otherwise, it was a fine room, but basic grooming should not be a struggle at around $200/night.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
cozytraveler007, Front Office Manager at Aloha Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Hello sir,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We will try to ratified our water pressure and maintain it.
Thank you for your comment!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Nice clean rooms. Building was well maintained. Staff was very friendly. The only thing is its close to the highway, you can hear the cars and trucks driving by. Really close to Pismo beach. Close to the premium outlast and grocery stores.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
cozytraveler007, Front Office Manager at Aloha Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We work hard for our guest.