I enjoyed a very rest full 2 days. room was exactly what was described. close to old town Arroyo Grande....food! close to the freeway to Pismo and Avila. It was also close to my job that I was working on. I couldnt have chosen any better place to stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests of the Aloha Inn are invited to enjoy many amenities, including a complimentary continental breakfast, free local calls and in-room coffee. Relax and enjoy the warm summer sun and cool ocean breezes by our seasonal outdoor pool.Business travelers will appreciate modern conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and access to fax services.The Aloha Inn features comfortably furnished, spacious guest rooms equipped with patios or balconies, refrigerators, microwaves, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers and cable television. In addition to standard rooms, handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms are available.From the friendly customer service to the tranquil accommodations, you’re reminded in every detail that the essence of aloha lives here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aloha Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Hotel Arroyo Grande
- Aloha Motel Arroyo Grande