“A place of respite”
other travellers have booked this property
Bathroom Bath
Bedroom
Shower
Exterior
Yard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rolland V
Santa Rosa, California
“A place of respite”
Reviewed 12 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

My wife and I found this to be a wonder and quiet place of respite. Soothingly and professionally decorated, yellow with popping white trim. The comfy gel-top bed gave me a terrific night's rest.

My only suggestion would be to convert part of the enormous closet into a small kitchenette. It already has a nice refrigerator. All it needs is a microwave, sink and a few kitchen essentials. For my wife and I, we like to have the option of "dining in".

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Decor and quite location
Liked least: No microwave as advertised, and no extra blankets.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
10 Apr 2017
Thanks for the nice review! We are keeping this studio as a sleeping only vacation stay. I don't think the owners will add a kitchenette in the future although we do agree that would be nice. The studio does have nice comfort and clean bathroom. Thank you for choosing Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals as we have over 100 vacation homes on the North Coast. Something for everyone!
Negar F
Los Angeles, California
“Lovely studio :)”
Reviewed 19 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My husband and I stayed at this lovely studio for two nights. This place is totally remodeled and everything looks great. Clean and nice bathroom with plenty of towels. There is a big yard with many chairs that you can relax on and have your coffee and enjoy the fresh air!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing