“Sauce Change and Menu change!?”
Review of Boiling Point

Boiling Point
Ranked #60 of 258 Restaurants in Arcadia
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped by the Arcadia location on my way back fro SoCal, and learned that all BP restaurants have updated their menu, and changed their sauces. Most of the staple like the #8 Taiwanese spicy is still there. I ordered my #9 Japanese Miso - Flaming, and it didn't disappoint. They added a sauce that I wasnt sure of so stuck with "proven known good" Chili Paste / Chili oil...

Still a must try if your a HotPot lover!

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

My first meal after a long flight from Chicago just cuz my mom's cousin recommended....simple menu. I wouldnt wait. Low occupancy capacity. Had their #8 Taiwanese Spicy Soup. Needs an ounce more of each item but I am a meat eater so can't say much. Okay service would like it if they ask for more water but I got a trainee server.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Only 4 stars partly because it is such a long wait! I just need to remind myself that next time, order the basic veggie pot and add the items I want. They have their signature bowls but its too much for me. A friend is new to hot pot so we went tonight and waited 1-1/2 hours b-4 getting in. The host took our order in advance of seating so thankfully our food arrived not long after we were seated (about 9 p.m.). Our main server was wonderful, but all staff are attentive to the tables which makes the experience so special and worth the wait!

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

Expect to wait a very long time to get in. The food in delicious - Taiwanese Style Hot Pot. The food is great, however I wish they could be more efficient with turning the tables.

Reviewed 26 October 2014

This is a "must" try if you love SPICEY hot pot! Its preloaded with mushrooms, meats, clams, tofu, pork intestine, and ramen! The broth is very soulful but so spicey, Love it!

Been to Boiling Point? Share your experiences!