“Not so quick breakfast ”

Paco's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 242 Restaurants in Arcadia
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Our team of enthusiastic employees make the special difference you enjoy when you dine at Paco's Mexican Restaurant! Many of our team members have been serving customers since the 1980's here in the same location. Our dedicated, friendly team works hard daily to bring you the freshest ingredients, most flavorful Mexican cuisine and friendliest service anywhere north of the border!
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick breakfast before 11:00AM and waited for about five minutes before the hostess appeared to seat us. We then sat for another 10+ minutes before someone came to get our beverage order. When the waitress came to take our order for breakfast she started by saying it was already 11:15AM and they weren’t serving breakfast any longer but we could order the same dish from the regular menu (at twice the price) I countered that had they taken our order when we wanted to it would have been before their cutoff. In the end they relented and charged us the breakfast price.

They have a champagne brunch (champagne is complementary) but the cost per meal is almost double. What a joke.

My wife ordered the huevos rancheros which came with rice and beans. The rice was very bland and the beans were adequate at best. As for the eggs they were okay and the salsa topping wasn’t great either.

For a Mexican restaurant with rave reviews I don’t understand what the fuss is about. Maybe dinner is better.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I hadn't been here in a LOONGG TIME so I came alone just in case it wasn't nice. It was nice!! I got beef fajitas and they were hot and delicious, just like back when I came here years ago.
The atmosphere is relaxed and the staff are friendly.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

So much excellent food. Such a small stomach. Love the slight bite if the fresh guac. - a Must try appetizer. Enjoyed the rice and beans do much, didn't really need the tacos! But I ate them anyway! Now suffering from eating too much! What a fun problem to have after a very very satisfying meal. The place was clean. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The price is fair. The portion very generous. First time visitor, but most definitely not last. A great find for a solo business traveler in Arcadia.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We had a big group but got a back room that was perfect. The margaritas were really good. After two I thought it best to stop so I could successfully drive. The food is typical SoCal Mexican faire. I bet the tamales are made, frozen and thawed. The bar area looks good and the service was great.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Paco's offers a variety of Mexican food, and the potions are big! I didn't finish half of my steak fajitas and packed the rest of the fajitas, rice and beans. The wait staff are super friendly and well organized with reservations.