“Great Guacamole, Tacos, Rice, Beans”

Paco's Mexican Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Paco's Mexican Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 264 Restaurants in Arcadia
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Our team of enthusiastic employees make the special difference you enjoy when you dine at Paco's Mexican Restaurant! Many of our team members have been serving customers since the 1980's here in the same location. Our dedicated, friendly team works hard daily to bring you the freshest ingredients, most flavorful Mexican cuisine and friendliest service anywhere north of the border!
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

So much excellent food. Such a small stomach. Love the slight bite if the fresh guac. - a Must try appetizer. Enjoyed the rice and beans do much, didn't really need the tacos! But I ate them anyway! Now suffering from eating too much! What a fun problem to have after a very very satisfying meal. The place was clean. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The price is fair. The portion very generous. First time visitor, but most definitely not last. A great find for a solo business traveler in Arcadia.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We had a big group but got a back room that was perfect. The margaritas were really good. After two I thought it best to stop so I could successfully drive. The food is typical SoCal Mexican faire. I bet the tamales are made, frozen and thawed. The bar area looks good and the service was great.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Paco's offers a variety of Mexican food, and the potions are big! I didn't finish half of my steak fajitas and packed the rest of the fajitas, rice and beans. The wait staff are super friendly and well organized with reservations.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

When I normally stay in Arcadia, I hit my favorite sushi restaurant. This time I decided to start my stay with Mexican food. A search of google suggested Paco's for the best taco's in town.

Don't trust google.

The test, according to my wife, of a Mexican restaurant is the tamale. For me it is comes down to the rice and beans. I know it sounds strange, but for me it is about the care a restaurant puts into its sides, the stuff that rounds out a meal.

Well, the tamale was dry. What you could taste was the green sauce. The pork was dry and bland.

The rice was lite and fluffy and the beans were pinto beans, not dry or soupy refried. I liked the rice the most of my dinner.

The taco's were okay, a lot of meat on a small street style tortilla. They were brought down by their salsa, which was spicy but bitter.

The basic margarita's were good. Enough that I had two, which is unusual for me. That explains the hopping bar area.

The staff was very friendly and very attentive, without being pushy. They offered chips when I ran out, but I turned them down, too greasy for me.

The decor was nice, classic old school Mexican. It was nice.

Overall, I would say it was okay tourist-y Mexican. I doubt I would be back except for the bar.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We have gone many times to Paco'sTacos. The kids love the old school PAC-Man in the waiting area and chips while you wait. My husband and I love delicious food, good drinks, good prices, and a chance to escape doing the dishes.

If you happen to be in the area and need a bite to eat, give them a try!

Sunday brunch is also delicious and has bottomless mimosas.