“Nice comfy hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Arcadia
Prague, Czech Republic
“Nice comfy hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

Stayed with wife and two kids for three nights in early Feb. This hotel is unbeatable for it's price. Rooms are big and can easily accommodate three adults. Staff are cheerful, the place is clean, you get free coffee all the time, free wireless etc. Reasonably priced breakfast and surrounded by shopping and eating place. Family liked it very much.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank subramanian_ravi
Juan N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this review, 24 February 2012
Dear Guest,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are glad that you were satisfied with the amenities and cleanliness of our hotel. We take pride in our hotel as we strive to exceed all of our guests' expectations. We look forward to your next visit!

Juan Navarro-Sigala

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

Great hotel located just minutes from Santa Anita racetrack. Arcadia seems like a fairly safe community for an American city and we were comfortable walking outside the hotel neighbourhood at night.

Rooms were spacious, super clean and quiet. Included a microwave and fridge, free wifi and parking. Used the laundry facilities and the machines were brand new, clean and worked like a charm. Although we did not have a handicapped accessible room, the shower did have a wall-mounted handle for safe access. Well done!

Front desk staff were courteous and friendly. Free refreshment stand near the front desk with coffee and cookies, hot choclate, etc.

Great value and location and we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank InsideTrack
Juan N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this review, 21 February 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is thru direct feedback like yours that we are able to improve, and better our product,and service provided to our guest. I have shared your kind comments with our staff during our daily trainings.
Thank you again, and look forward to see you next time you visit this area,

San Francisco, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

Likes:
- Location is close to lots of good restaurant
- Clean overall
- No smoking building

Dislikes:

- Gave us a non working key on first night of check in
- housekeeper left window open, no wonder it was so cold on our first night
- only one person in front desk while 5 other people waiting
- came back from universal and our keys doesn't work!!!
- front desk girl dancing while working, unprofessional
- front desk guy talks so fast and eats his words I couldn't understand what he's saying
- Continental breakfast with NO EGGS! Seriously??? And it's $7.95???

• Stayed February 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,
Please accept my apologies for the issues you've experienced during your recent stay with us. Thank you very much for bringing up those issues to my attention, as those were shared with our staff during our daily trainings.
If there is anything I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

626-574-6900
juan.navarro-sigala@hilton.com
Wrightwood, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2012

I have stayed at this Hotel no less than a dozen times over the years and am always satisfied. Although the hotel does not boast great views or stunning landscaping, it suffices for anyone looking to get a good night's rest in a clean hotel setting.

The rooms are clean and the added touch of serving fresh cookies every morning is always welcome. I have not eaten at the hotel, but have taken advantage of the dining delivery from local restaurants.

The only complaint I can see this time (first time ever this has happened), was that my friend and I had quite a bit of luggage and needed to haul it in and out of the hotel all by ourself using the luggage cart in front of the hotel. No one provided assistance. No big deal any other time, but with so many pieces, it would have been nice to have onsite help with the heavier items.

Other than this, the hotel is nice and clean.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Juan N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this review, 7 February 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback reagrding your recent stay at our property. Please accept my apologies on behalf of my staff for not offering and/or provide you assistance with your lugagge.
It is thru direct feedback like yours that we are able to improve our level of service, as we use it in our daily trainings with our staff.
Thank you again for taking the time and share your experience during your recent stay with us.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or may need assistance.

Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

My daughter attends school in the area and we have stayed at this property several times. We typically book with a third party like Expedia or Priceline. On this visit I requested two double beds instead of a king due to the fact that I was not feeling well. I was told that it would be an additional $10.00 per night. I was surprised and disappointed. This has never happened before anywhere. Great hotel but would think twice about staying here again.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank btworld
Juan N, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this review, 7 February 2012
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for providing us feedback regarding your recent stay experience at our hotel.
I am sorry about the misunderstanding regarding the difference in price in our room types, there is a $10.00 per night difference between our King size rooms and our 2 Queen Beds rooms, and I believe the On-line company you booked the reservation with, did not provide, nor disclosed the room type you were booked under. I will be more than happy to refund you the extra amount you have paid. Please contact me directly at 626-574-6900 ext 4468, and/or paspa_gm@hilton.com.
Thank you again for sharing your comments and feedback regarding your stay with us.
Looking forward for you to contact me, in order for me to assist you and refund you the extra amount paid.

Juan Navarro-Sigala
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arcadia
0.2 km away
0.3 km away
Residence Inn Pasadena Arcadia
0.3 km away
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area? Share your experiences!