“Largest salad, lowest price”
Review of Soup Plantation

Soup Plantation
Ranked #8 of 255 Restaurants in Arcadia
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

You have to love Souplantation for their huge salad bar where you can make your own salad. In the end, you get the largest salad you could find anywhere, at the very very lowest price possible. Plus, lots and lots of extras included.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

This is a go to place for excellent soup and salad. It’s all you can eat, everything is fresh daily. Soups are homemade. The vegetables are fresh. So many good things to eat.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

U had great selection on buffet selection of fresh salads, veggies, soup options are only four.
U can chicken soup here. I like the corn bread is hot and yummy. The price is so reasons. I will try again. Actually my sister is the fan of this place, she took me here and I love this healthy option of food. We ate tummy full talking alot, So definitely try place if u are going to CA.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The hot food was cold, plates not available for hot food or dessert bar, tables were dirty. I use to love visiting here when we went to the USA although I don't ever have to return..

A real disappointment

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I was looking for something a little bit different...like a regular, old, plain Jane salad bar and noticed the Soup Plantation right next to the hotel. I walked in the door about 8PM and the place was PACKED! I know it's California where people eat at all hours, but 8PM for a salad bar? LOL As I stood in line and looked over the selection, I could see why so many were lined up in front of me. Wow...what a spread! The short version - "If it goes on a salad, you'll find it at the bar". Build whatever it is that you like with a wide selection to choose from as well as multiple, multiple different dressings. They even have small cups in order to keep your dressing on the side.

If you don't feel like building your own style salad, there were easily a dozen plus excellent salads they have prepared and waiting. If you can't find something you like, you are obviously blind!

As with most salad bars, there are several soup selections, pastas, different type of potatoes, deserts, etc.

You'll see many of the patrons load up with 2 large dinner plates. At first I thought this was a little bit odd, but once you begin to see the choices, you'll understand why. I literally built 2 different style salads on half of each plate and then tried 2 of their prepared salads. My taste buds were on overload!

We don't find many salad bars where we live, which is a shame. This was a VERY nice find and made my night. Almost like have a small fresh vegetable farm in a restaurant.

Been to Soup Plantation? Share your experiences!