“ Red Robin at Victor Valley Mall, (Don't drink? Don't go)”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #9 of 122 Restaurants in Apple Valley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Oh well what's a cold fry among friends. Oh wait, are we?
We used to visit Victorville Red Robin weekly.
They changed from "Family Friendly" to "In-your-Face" Sports Bar. Now we go 3 or 4 times a year.
If you don't "drink," expect crummy service at this one.
The fries were cold and the burgers were barely warm.
My wife had Sweet Potato Fries and they were burnt. We sent both back. Her second batch was also burnt. The 2nd batch of steak fries came back perfect.
BUT, we were nearly done with our burgers.
We had to ask for refills, twice, to get one refill.
I'd rather have a New York grumpy efficient waitress than a cutie pie social butterfly, with a flippant 'sorry'.
See you guys in a 3 or 4 months, or more.
(We will be go to the Apple Valley Red Robin. If, we're "in the mood". Lots of nice burger places between here and there.)

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We have eaten at Red Robin many times. It is a great family spot. The food is very good, the burgers and fries are great. It is a pretty noisy place, great for the family. The service is very good and brought out in a timely manner. I like the fact that you can pay at your table so when you are finished, you can just go. We have been there with a large group (family) and the service did not suffer. Well recommended!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Good food,good service, red robbin club has good perks. Fun place to go, bar is open and nice. Variety of foods.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I always love Red Robin if I'm in the mood for a good burger. My favorite is the mushroom Swiss burger and that's what I ordered on our last visit. I was disappointed when it came as it was so much smaller than the last time I had it. I would say about 1/2 the size, about what you'd get on a burger at McDonalds instead of the nearly 1/2 " it wad the last time. Plus side is that it still was smothered in mushrooms and tasted good. Then there is those endless fries!! We subbed ours for sweet potatoe for the hubs & mine were the garlic herb fries. Wait staff was ok, but had to ask for napkins & silverware & condiments. Hint: get there before 5:30 or expect a considerable wait.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Red Robin has a menu consisting of a wide variety of burgers. The bottomless steak fries are hard to beat. So, getting back to the burgers. My two favorites are 1. Burnin Love 2. Chop house. The Burnin Love has deep fried jalapeño coins, (I always ask for fresh jalapeno's on the side)I like extra spicy. The Chop House has horseradish, so again with the spicy. Did I mention bottomless steak fries, oh yes I did. Service is pretty good too.