Angels Creek Cafe
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Angels Camp
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Found this little cafe by accident while wandering downtown. Staff were really friendly and the food was delicious! Fresh bread, good lemonade. They make a mean chicken salad on sourdough.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Theses Owners are AWESOME!!!!!!!! Everything on the menu is fantastic and very budget friendly. Great down town area.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Café was recommended by our motel staff. We came in expecting a great experience. Maybe we picked the wrong day? Waitress was borderline rude the whole time we were there. Waved us to seats when we walked in, but we thought maybe that's just her way. Then the owner came out to talk with the table next to us (there were only 2 tables with customers in the place) totally ignoring us sitting within 3 feet of him. Again, maybe that's the way things are done here. Then I had the nerve to ask for milk for our oatmeal and the waitress seemed offended at the suggestion the oatmeal needed milk. I had to go to where she was sitting because she never checked back with us after delivering our order or even glanced in our direction. Then we find a charge of $2.50 for the milk (about 1/4 cup). Not happy at all! Maybe they treat locals better? We hope your experience will be better than ours.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

When they said their homemade biscuits and gravy came in a half order I didn't think it would take a whole plate to hold it! And the custom omelette they made was, again, the size of a small European auto! Beep beep!! . The people both making and serving the food, as well as all the sweethearted locals eating there, were as nice and country life accommodating as anyone could ask. I loved this place! I will be back when I'm rolling through town again.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Just happened upon this place looking for someplace to have lunch. The menu was not large but the food was awesome we come back again

1  Thank lic0rice