“My Last Time I will Stay There” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Travelodge Angels Camp CA

Travelodge Angels Camp CA
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Angels Camp
Santa Cruz, California
“My Last Time I will Stay There”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2011

I have been staying at the Angles Inn for several years. I have stayed this year about seven times. My last stay will be my last. With out notice I received an additional room charge greater than the night stays. When I called to inquire about the additional charges stated that the charge was for smoking in the room and melting the room garbage can. Both are 100% not true. They were short with a too bad attitude. The smoking was done outside and the cold used cigarette butts were placed in the room garbage can. This is 100% false. The new management has a lot to learn from the old management. To place additional charges on my credit card without even a call is unacceptable and I will see what my options are, beside loosing a long term customer..

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Rick R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Garden Grove, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2011

We loved this place. Quiet, clean, friendly staff all offered at a great price. We just fell upon this place on our way between Kings Canyon/Sequoia and Tahoe. OK, we were a bit lost at the time. Ended up here and were very glad we did. Pool was nice and clean and we had it all to ourselves most of the time. The staff was friendly from check in to check out. They even delivered muffins to our room in the morning. They have a coffee pot, microwave, refrigerator and free WiFi located in the room which also came in handy. Although we didn't have our children with us, it seems a good place for families as well. We would definitely come here again! Those that wrote bad reviews here sound like they are used to five star hotels that charge you hundreds of dollars a night. This place is in a cute older town but the motel is very nice for this environment.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank tahoeptone
Redwood City, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2011

I was just at this hotel last weekend. I do a lot of weekend getaways in the area and this was one of the nicer hotels I have stayed at. The front desk staff was very friendly and recommended a great place for Dinner.(Camp's). I was traveling with my dog and the parking lot and surrounding area were very well lit for night walking. I felt very safe. The room itself was clean and had lots of space. Overall I would stay here again in the future. Thank you all at Angels Inn.. keep up the good work.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Sal515
Santa Clarita, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2010

My husband and I came to Angel's Camp from Los Angles to attend a family function and the last thing we needed was the place being noisy. We were pleasantly surprised by how roomy the room was and how nice the staff was when I asked if I could check in a little early. I wish I had his name but he was sweet and made the trip worthwhile. Everything was clean. The only annoying thing was the unplugged refrigerator. I am all for conservation but if there is a guest expected please get it cold for us. I was not thrilled that my cold food could not be put into the fridge. Okay that was my only complaint :) Our muffin and orange juice delivered to us before we left was a nice touch.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mom2Rach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2010

The new management has really kicked this place into gear. It was very clean and relaxing. The employees were very helpful and nice, even good looking! I loved the pool and the flowers on the property look amazing. I will definately be returning.

• Stayed October 2010
The Robin's Nest
#1 of 3 in San Andreas
19.7 km away
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Royal Carriage

Been to Travelodge Angels Camp CA? Share your experiences!