“Good food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

First time I ate here and it was amazing the pizza dough was thick and good. The supreme had lots of toppings and the cheese was good to.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Stopped in here for a late lunch and had some very good veal. Service was excellent - good salads and very good homemade bread. Limited wine list, but I found a decent Cabernet to round out a good lunch. Noticed that a lot of people stopped to pick up a pizza, that seems to be a specialty of theirs.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

It was the first time I entered this restaurant with my group. We were all satisfied with the food. The service needs to improve but as a whole our experience was good. We hope to go back and i recommend this place to others who wants Italian food.
Rene

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My son and I were in during WonderCon. The desk person recommended Marri's so we thought we would try it. We ordered a pizza, half Delux and half Hawaiian. We also ordered fried calamari. The calamari was very bland, as if the batter had no seasoning at all. It was almost bitter. My son and I agreed the pizza was just ok. If it wasn't for the natural flavor of the topping coming through, I would have said it was bland as well. The ground beef had no flavor either. I really don't understand why they would add it if they don't season it. It is a good bet I won't order from here again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Stopped here after a long day at Disneyland for takeout. Pizza is thick soft crust and sauce is very mildly seasoned. We had pepperoni and sausage pizza. It hit the spot and filled us up. Service was very good.