“Excelent Pizza--”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Pizza was a hit with whole family--but ask for styrofoam plates--the paper ones don't make it !

1  Thank Paul M

Reviewed 17 February 2012

Let me just start off by saying that I come here every once in a while and this experience has been nothing like the rest. I also would like to point out that I am aware this place is not a five star restaurant, but there is a certain protocol and common decency when it comes to serving food. My boyfriend and I walk in, and we see it is a little busy (understandable). There are three workers standing around, and one takes the group of five in front of us. We stand by while no one acknowledges our presence. Someone finally comes and seats us in the very back by one of the bathrooms, even when there are clearly other tables. We wait about 15-20 minutes before our server comes by (without any apology or explanation) and asks us if we were ready to order when we haven't even been asked if we wanted anything to drink. We gave her our drink and food order, and asked if we would get any bread, like I have known in the past. We get the bread, and it is burnt. We do not say anything about it, and then we wait another 25 minutes for our food. The server comes by and (no explanation as to why our table seems to be on the back burner) forgets if we need plates or not, and asks if my boyfriend needed a refill. (Umm, his drink has been gone for 20 minutes.) Food finally reaches our table O_O Ill just say that my boyfriends was nothing special, but I am not really sure how what he got is supposed to taste. I did know how mine was supposed to because I get it every time. Horrible. I cannot even describe how upsetting the taste was. So after one bite, I push the plate aside at the very end of the table for someone to see. So much time passes that my boyfriend is done eating and I proceed to ask for a check at the front. One of the workers (not sure of his position) asked how everything was......I'm thinking...phew someone cares. (NOT) I ask for the check. I am cut off by the server who when he called, she was just sitting around at one of the booths. He yells two or three times for our server to appear and barks at her to get us the check. ( I am thinking, wow, and we tried to give the benefit of the doubt that she was busy. She did not check on us once) Once she leaves to go do so, I ask if there is a manager I can talk to. He says "Something like that" in a condescending way. So I kind of stare at him not knowing how to proceed and just figure Ill tell him. I go to explain starting off very understanding of the busy aspect. He crosses his arms and has this irritated (Ive got other things to worry about than your complaint or thoughts) type of look. I was put off by everything. I didn't even get to say what I needed to because the server was lingering with a confused look on her face. She then blames the new cook for the reason why my food came out the way it did, and tells me that my dish is the third one that night that got complaints. She informs the cook, and he yells "It wasn't me who cooked it" basically I don't care, it's your problem with his hands flailing about. She just rolls her eyes and stomps away. ***I WILL SAY THAT THE ONLY GOOD THING IS THAT THEY OFFERED TO NOT CHARGE ME FOR MY PLATE BECAUSE I DID NOT EAT IT**** She goes back to our table after I am still ignored about what I had to say. We sit and wait longer for the check. I had told her that we wanted to get out of there. After waiting, we get up and try to pay at the front. The guy tells us he will go get the server. The server does apologize, but only for the "new cook." That is the first time I have ever NOT tipped a server in my life. I am appalled.

6  Thank Myranda J
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Great service and an enchanting atmosphere. Phenomenally great food! Fresh baked pizza dough and bread, yummy sauces and other delicious ingredients! Most try this place! I will go back as often as I can!

1  Thank bluefox31111
Reviewed 3 February 2012

hungry for pizza? look no further than here. a large is actually an XXL pizza, i think 18 slices.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Marri's is a regular for our trips to Anahiem. They have the best pizza if you like thick crust and lots of cheese! Which is a favorite with my family. They also have a pasta trio that is delicious!!