“My go to when visiting Disneyland!”

La Brea Bakery Express
Ranked #110 of 900 Restaurants in Anaheim
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I am a cast member, and meet people at Disneyland to get them in. This is where I head for breakfast when there!

The Breakfast Panini is my fav. I get avocado instead of meat (ham/bacon), and it is done very well on sourdough bread. I turn down the potatoes, as this is pretty big!!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We got a Breafast Panini Sandwich, which does come with breakfast potatoes so make sure you order hungry. Croissants, muffins, and donuts are also offered as well as a typical coffee menu. Can order to go and take the food into the park.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

During our visit to Disney, we stopped here for a snack. In fact, there are lots of tasty choices, sandwiches, sweets...

Reviewed 24 August 2017

The first day at Disney we made the mistake of ordering room service. Ridiculously expensive for what we had (bagels and OJ). So on day 2, we looked for a cheaper option that wouldn't slow us down. This bakery had plenty to choose from and seating right outside. Everything in the Disney area is expensive but this was less expensive than room service! We stopped here a few times during our stay and even got a light dinner here. You can sit and eat inside but there was a good variety of take out options as well. The kids loved the brownies but the chocolate chip cookie wasn't that good.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Time to grab a quick pick-me-up? This is the place to go. You can get in quickly, pick up some yummy treats from the bakery, grab something hot to drink and it won't cost a fortune!