USD 124
USD 112
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 184/night.

Grand Legacy At The Park(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
USD 215
USD 235
USD 210
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Castle Inn and Suites(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
USD 234
USD 149
Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
USD 151
USD 126
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
USD 166
USD 157
USD 148
USD 140
USD 646
USD 567
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 636/night.

USD 561
USD 478
Travelocity
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 551/night.

All reviewspanda expresscarl's jrfull kitchenparking lothonda centerfront deskbedroom suitesmall kitchenangels gamewalking distancemain buildingyogurtacross the streetpull out sofa bedhome away from homefree breakfastbreakfast area
Reviewed 17 April 2013

After a long day at Disney we arrived at our hotel around 8:00pm. After checking in and taking out luggage to the room we discovered that the couch pull out bed was completely broken. We had only been in the room about 5 minutes. I went to the desk to ask about changing rooms or having the bed fixed. They would not move us and the bed was ...not repairable. SO, we literally had to remove the mattress from the couch and place it on the floor to sleep. NOT ACCEPTABLE for a Marriott Brand Hotel.
The room price was not reduced or any concessions made for our horrible night. I am a Marriott lover, but I may have to consider changing my hotel brand.

Room Tip: Don't get room 105, they probably haven't fixed the couch and make sure you check the room before checking in the hotel
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank S A
Reviewed 15 April 2013

First the good; the staff was very pleasant and always helpful. The size of the suite was decent. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom vanity lighting was bright. They offer a cold breakfast of yogurt, fruit and cereal in the am.

Now the needs improvement; The rooms cost less than a Residence Inn so I didn’t expect them to have as nice of carpeting, furniture or countertops. The condition of the rooms is another story. A fresh coat of paint, lights by the bed that you could read by, a door on the closet and a bathroom door that would stay open would do a lot to improve the place. All could be done for minimal cost. I checked in and tested the faucets and shower to ensure they worked. When I took a shower before bed, the water started pooling around my feet immediately. Then the bathroom sink had the same issue. Next morning the maintenance man (very pleasant fellow) worked on the drains. Tons of hair came up from both the shower and sink. At any hotel, hair in drains is a constant battle, but hotels who take pride, clean the drains regularly so the guest doesn’t have to experience this.

Then there was the internet problem. Couldn’t get it to work the first morning so called for assistance. Front desk said they would have someone call me back. 20 minutes later, called front desk again, told internet help will call me back, another 15 before I received a call. Once I could get it to work it was slow as molasses. Thought it might be my computer so I used the internet in the lobby to print a mapquest, still slow as molasses.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We were not overly impressed. As long as you plan on using the kitchen to cook breakfast and don't rely on them then you wont go hungry. My daughter had a pair of earrings come up missing after we were gone all day?? I would suggest to keep looking. You can get better for your money. Don't plan on using the hide away either, we had to ask for many blankets so my boys didn't get killed by springs.
Some good: parking is free, food is walking distance, shuttle picks you up for parks.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Our studio suite was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly. The kitchen was very nice and there is a good size fridge. You can save money cooking meals. We went to a nearby Von's and stocked up. Bathroom was okay. The sofa bed was not the greatest, but I slept okay on it. Breakfast and coffee are sub-par, but you can grab a few things easily to take with you as a snack later. There is a lobby with computer and printer - we printed Disneyland tickets here. The WiFi works great - stream Netflix, etc. Nice cardio equipment in fitness room, but no weights. Convenient laundry area - $1 to wash and $1 to dry for 30 minutes. We to the #15 shuttle to Disneyland. We did not know to buy tickets at the hotel for a discount, but the nice driver gave us a discounted ride anyway. Be careful to get on the right bus on your way back from Disneyland. On our second day there, we accidently got on the #16 bus. When we saw it pull in it was a #15 and stopped at the # 15 spot at the Disney transportation center, but we had no idea until well into the route that it had turned in to the #16. This was frustrating as we had to ride the whole loop and returned back to the hotel an hour later than we had planned.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Only spent a couple of nights on this occasion which was our 5th stay at this property. We arrived early morning but they were able to offer us a room straight away which we appreciated after an overnight flight from Australia. Once again we chose this hotel because it is an easy walk to Honda Centre to watch the hockey and not too far away from Disney and oultet shopping at The Block at Orange. The next morning we were surprised to learn that the breakfast had changed from a good selection of cereals, yoghurt, etc to a very ordinary offering of prepackaged nasties. It would have been better if there was no breakfast offered, either do it properly or not at all! As the rooms have a kitchenette with oven, fridge and microwave, it is easy to self cater. Our room was clean and comfortable although I think the decor is starting to look a little dated. Staff were friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a budget offering with self catering and free parking & wifi close to Angel Stadium, Honda Centre & Disney, you can't go past TownePlace Suites.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple