There were cigarette burns in the blankets, and sheets (in our non-smoking room). Sticky bathroom floors, black mold around the bathtub, and peeling paint in the bathroom. As mentioned in another review no lightbulbs (one of three lightbulbs worked in the main room). The breakfast consists of coffee and prewrapped pastries that you buy in the grocery store and no place to sit and eat. We also did not have enough towels. It doesn't look like they vacummed because a whole oreo cookie was found on the floor. Just disgusting! Worth the extra money to go elsewhere.
- Free Wifi