2,902 results
All reviews downtown disney pools and hot tubs minute walk bagels free breakfast pool area breakfast room best westerns within walking distance grand californian hotel convention center air conditioner california adventure across the street third floor great place to stay parking fee
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The room was clean and fit our needs for one adult and three teenagers going to Disneyland. It is very close to the park and is easily walking distance to Downtown Disney though we did not take advantage of the proximity. The walls are uber thin and we could hear people walking around upstairs all night.

I had originally thought that we could leave our car there while enjoying the park (since you have to pay $10/day separately to park). However, I found out that because the parking lot is so small, they cannot accommodate parking past 3pm if the hotel is booked for the following night. So I ended up paying for parking at the Disneyland parking lot anyway. If you are looking to walk from your accommodation to the park, this hotel will work for you only if you are staying the night that you will be going to Disneyland.

Breakfast was standard and the breakfast room was a mob scene. However, it is nice to have an inclusive breakfast before spending the big bucks at the park.

1  Thank QueenOBacon
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed for three nights for a quick trip to Disneyland. It's a great location, the room was comfortable and clean and the breakfast was decent for a motel buffet. They even had gluten free options for my daughter with celiac disease. We would stay here again.

1  Thank laurieneil2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018

This was a standard best Western. The rooms were kept clean and the beds weren't uncomfortable to sleep in. The bathroom was a bit small and the shower nozzle was difficult to figure out at first but the bath provisions provided were good enough and it wasn't unusuble. The complimentary breakfast was okay. The food was pretty bland but they had a wide selection of food and the food provided wasn't unedible. The hotel is right next to Disney, the convention center and a variety of food options so transportation isn't necessary which is a blessing in disguise since it's nearly impossible to find parking at the hotel and the parking spaces are a bit tight.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

This hotel is ideal for families going to Disneyland. I've stayed in other hotels that are closer, but this one has a few additional things that make the stay there more advantageous. The rooms are comfortable, though the beds are not the greatest. The hotel administration is attentive and helpful. I had an issue with the water in my shower not being hot enough, and they fixed it quickly. The breakfast was excellent. Lots of food and a great variety. My family was well fed and ready for a day in the park.

Now, I'm not sure how good the AC is. I was there in the winter. It looked pretty old, to be honest. My room was also far away from the main road, and I think that could be way too loud if your room is right there.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Stay away from the main road.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Fernando C
Reviewed 20 March 2018

This was my first time staying at a Best Western and I have to say, I absolutely loved it. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about not only the Best Western but also about times of when both Disneyland and California Adventure open and closed, also about bus times that took you to and from Disneyland and California Adventure. One thing that amazed me and made me want to return to this Best Western is the breakfast that came with our stay. Usually its a continental breakfast included with a stay in hotels/inns , which includeds, coffee, hot tea and pastries. Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn blew me away, they offered bacon, sausage, potatoes, scrambled eggs, egg white patties and egg patties, and ham, of course they had coffee, hot tea, juice (a few choices), and pastries as well!! My family and I were very satisfied with the breakfast every morning and are tummies were full and we were very much ready for our busy day at Disneyland and California Adventure. To all the employees at Best Westen Plus Stovall's Inn that made our family vacation even better, thank you.

3  Thank lisamolabe