All reviews pizza press huge pool pizza place across the street double sinks disney trip minute walk super close spacious room two queens highly recommend this hotel walking distance to disneyland front entrance perfect hotel from australia disney entrance quick walk
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Videoed to my husband while he was talking with staff about eating venues. Staff was able to view roaches in room. Once we got our stuff out and went to check out manager and new front desk staff said they heard about roach however that staff member had wenr home,for the day.Really not 10mins later- how convenient. They did not even want to give a refund and we have only been there 45 mins; with 1st 30 at the pool.Checked into LaQuinta; more spacious and no bugs. A saved family vacation, no thanks to the Anehiem Hotel. Two thumbs down!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank kidzkreationzdaycare
Reviewed 23 May 2018

This hotel is offering many discounts available including Disney annual pass making for a great value on a hotel that is withiin easy walking distance of the Anaheim Parks. Still undergoing what has turned into massive removations of an older property with some very unique landscaping. very nice sized rooms with patio or balcony. Great deal! The pizza prss restaurant is nothing short of incredible (especially for the price). Very professional staff!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I decided to stay at this hotel on a recommendation from a friend because they said it was updated and close to disneyland. I was pretty disappointed when I got to the room. Stains on the ceiling, furniture is really outdated, floors need replacing, bed was not comfortable and looked old. The size of the room and bathroom are big but the lack of furniture makes it feel empty and incomplete. The lobby looks nice, clean & modern which is what the rooms should also look like. I decided on the second day of my stay to relook at the website because I knew I wouldn’t book a hotel that looked like the room I stayed in. The photos were nothing like the room I had - not the same furniture, or bedding, ect - and then I realized that I got an old room. So i paid and booked this hotel based on their website photos, thinking i’d get a nice clean room. I definitely feel like I wasted my money and that it was falsely advertised to me. Only pro was that it was a very close walk to disneyland.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
8  Thank Daniella H
Reviewed 18 May 2018

My family and I stayed here for our annual Disney resort vacation this year and we had an overall great experience at this hotel. To start, we arrived early on our check in day and I was not expecting to be able to check-in to the room(and that would have been ok, considering that it was about 10:15 A.M. when we arrived) , but the front desk associate informed us that our room was in fact ready and we were able to check in to the room right away. This was a big plus for us because we didn't have to worry about leaving our bags in our vehicle while we headed over to the park. Upon entering the room, we were pleasantly surprised by the renovations that have been made to this hotel. The bathroom, furniture, fixtures, bedding and carpet were all upgraded. The vanity area had double sinks, which is great when you're traveling with multiple people and you're in a rush to get ready in the morning before heading out to the park. The carpet was very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. Our room was on the second level of the 700 building and we had a nice view of Disney Way down below. Overall, everything about the room was great! Other than the hotel itself, one of the other great things about The Anaheim Hotel is the location. From our room to the park entrance was probably about a 5-8 minute walk. Being able to quickly get to your room for an afternoon break or at the end of a long Disney day is very important when traveling with children. And the location of this hotel, easily makes this possible. We spend most of our time at the park, so we didn't really have a chance to check out more of what the hotel had to offer. But from what we could see, the pool area looked nice with private cabanas, there was a gift shop located next to the lobby and the Pizza Press restaurant, located in front of the hotel, makes great pizza. Overall we were very pleased with our stay and we will definitely consider The Anaheim Hotel as a top option for our next trip to Anaheim.

Room tip: Our room was 741 and it was on the second level of the 700 building with a window that faced out towards Disney Way.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank michaelag1983
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I've stayed here twice now, once on business and once on vacation with my kids and I was very satisfied! The Kids and I loved the pool and hot tub and we had custom pizza everyday. The staff was very accomodating.

Date of stay: April 2018