All reviewstent siteshook upsfull hookupsoffice stafftow vehicleclean sitesoffice doorshower facilitiesfifth wheelshuttle picks you upsecurity guardeasy access to disneydisney adventurebus stopsmall poolaaa discountdisneyland fireworks
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

After reading reviews I was a bit worried about our stay here, but Disneyland's expensive and financially this fit the budget. Veteran rate was a plus! Honestly I can't understand why anyone would complain it's such a close walk to Disneyland literally over the freeway pass and you're there. It's super clean I saw the owner every morning maintaining the grounds. The night we came in late I was worried we wouldn't locate the office or our spot, well we were greeted by the kindest security guard who assisted us with the entire process. And guided us into our spot. Yes the spots are hard to get into, but for an experienced driver it's cake pool and rest rooms very clean! Best part this park has front row seats to fireworks every night!!! You get two spaces one for you're rig one for your car and every few spaces is a grass area/ picnic benches. I will always stay here every time!!!! Costumer for life. Oh also people wrote on here about rude employee's we were treated like family. I even forgot an important document and they honored my price anyway. If I could give 10 stars I would!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank donifer
Reviewed 15 October 2015

There are a lot of full time people there. The pool is small, no playground and not much of a walking area for pets. Harbor boulevard is right there, the shuttle is a short walk but they couldn't give us a timetable. We did have a good view of the the fireworks at night. And we also were able to get in at the last few days during a busy time.

Room Tip: Ask for as far away from harbor as possible, by the pool is the best.
Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Bill K
Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

Anaheim Harbor RV park in Anaheim Ca.
we step out of our RV by a little house in the center of the complex opening the door we see...... Sheyenne the assistant manager and Kristina the park manager very nice girls. Sheyenne the sassy one and Kristina the nice one.... Greet us with open arms and very pleasant personality so much that we brought our dog inside the office... and the girls just fell in love with him........ the girls are very pleasant and accommodating and getting us to stay for two days instead of just one.... helping us very much I would recommend this place to anybody ...that is coming in out of town couples or entire family... being that it is just a short walk away from Disneyland...... Anaheim Harbor RV Park accommodate from 1 to 2 days up to 30 days as well as extended stay and are very dog friendly they also have security at night

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 4 October 2015

My family stayed there one week (9-25 to 10-2-2015) to visit Disneyland. The staff was super nice and very helpful. The bathrooms and showers are very very clean. The swimming pool was very nice. The whole RV park is very well kept! Definitely coming back in Jan.2016.
Chadwick S.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed 28 September 2015

My wife and a I stayed here for 3 days in August. The staff were friendly and helpful, the park was neat and clean and the location to the ARK shuttle couldn't be beat. The sites are small but that really isn't a problem since really the reason for being there is Disneyland and not hanging around in the park. The nightly fireworks from Disneyland are literally right over your head at night time.

They have what looked like a very nice pool. We didn't use it but it seemed popular and well maintained. There is no doubt that next time we are passing through in our 5th wheel we will be staying here.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple