“WONDERFUL HOUSE”
other travellers have booked this property
Jacuzzi
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Jacuzzi
Living Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Daniela G
Emilia-Romagna, Italy
“WONDERFUL HOUSE”
Reviewed 23 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

What nice people Vali and Dana our hosts are honest and reliable. You could not have met any nicer people on earth, they made us feel welcome into their home. My group consisted of 13 adults, I choose this house as it easily slept everyone in a beds. The house itself is located 5 minutes drive to Disney and located in a residential area. It's a spacious house with everything one would expect, plenty bathrooms and toilets. Kitchen was a good size with a dishwasher, fridge and many other electrical appliances. The wow factor was the pool and the hot tub which we made full use of. There was also a BBQ which we had a issue with, we contact Vali who came round to the property within 15 minutes and resolved the problem. There were plenty of sun loungers by the pool. Gardens were of high standard with fruit trees which Vali gave us permission to pick. Again 2 great hosts Vali and Dana... I will be back soon with my family..

Liked best: Pool area
Large groups
Karen1019...
Stockton, California
“HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER”
Reviewed 28 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

WARNING: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN. He is not a man of his word and plays games when it's time to return the initial deposit. If an item is not in a particular place he doesn't bother to look for it in the house and charges you a ridiculous amount. In my case I was charged $27 for an old and beaten pillow. I offered to go look for the pillow and he did not accept my offer, saying he was positive I wouldn't find it. I tried asking him when I would receive the deposit and he began insulting me, and told me I would receive it 4 hours after my stay with the $27 deduction of the pillow; however, a day and a half later he then proceeded to return my deposit. Now Im going to start talking about the condition of the house. He charges you $195 for cleaning fee and the house is not clean at all. For example, as soon as we came in we noticed a funky smell and noticed that the floors hadn't been cleaned in a while. They didn't even bother to pick up the trash because we found a lot of trash under the beds: including razors, plastic cups, empty chip bags, and dirty undergarments from past guests -I assume. It was pretty disgusting. Anyway, this was my worst experience with a vacation rental. I hope no one gets the displeasure of meeting him and having to deal with him.

Liked least: Owner
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
24 Oct 2015
Usual I do not answer to a review unless is false and mislead reality.
I live the time to pass and see what other guests express and what are their experience about property in order to be fair and get the records strait.
We start on the left foot with Karenn because she demand to check in by 11pm and check out late by 4pm, ?so what if the rules are listed we check in late so we have to check out late? finally she realize after a long explanation no one, hotels; motels; or STR?s homes can do that, are other groups what are check in and we have to respect a schedule.
This particular family is run by a high school teenager girl (Karenn) totally disrespectful with a disgusting vocabulary. My attempt to communicate with the adults her mother and father was impossible; she did not let them talk, she was the one who take decisions regardless.
After 4 days before they live, she call me and thanks me, saying ?we love the property and was a great places to stay?. 2 hours later, I call Karenn and ask her if one of the kits take by mistake one pillow what?s missing,the cleaning peoples and my wife verify that several times, before I call her, the answer was prompt ?you are stupid and you do not know where to look? fallow by other words what I cannot write here, from Karenn a teenager girl. After several attempts to communicate with the parents or any other adult from the group I have to give up and sent only text messages because Karenn refuse to lessen and use the same colorful language, furthermore she demand to inspect the house regardless if other group was already check in, again very filthy vocabulary what make me to hang up. Later other message demanding the security deposit to be return in full and instant ?unless I will call the credit card, and cancel the transaction, I will recover the full amount of 4 day?s what we stay? I ask her to read and comprehend the rental agreement what her parents sign, I believe was very insulting to ask her that.
The messages keep coming with the some demand for several hours, so I decide to end this ordeal ASAP, so I ask het to text me the information's, in order to make the transfer,she keep send incomplete messages ?Bank of America, no names, no account?, until I have to make her understand what information?s are needed in order to make a bank transaction of remaking balance from the security deposit. With no knowledge or experience necessary again Karena rule the family.
The rest of the review what she posted is full of chip lies, a revenge for $28, the price of the missing pillow.
The group who check in same day has left a review and rated 5 stars the property. A property cannot be change from trashy to excellent in several hours.
Cyn T
Texas
“Great Location, Great Stay!!!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

We were a large group of 13 total - 8 adults and 5 children (ages 6 - 11.) This is a very large and spread out home. Location is convenient to Disneyland Resort, beaches, and Interstate access. We visited Los Angeles, Hollywood, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Balboa Beach, and Disneyland. When we were at the home we had plenty of room to relax, spread out, and visit with each other. There is a small fee to have the hot tub heated but, it covers your entire stay. The pool was clean and even had a few pool noodles. There are even standard life jackets offered. I do recommend that extra beach towels are brought for each member of your party. Towels are offered by the property but, are limited to one towel per person. If you are planning on going to the beach, you are not going to want to take the house towels with you. The lawn was cut the same day we arrived and looked very nice. We did not have any issues with the lawn care at all during our stay. Each of the beds have a feather top on each. To us, we were all very comfortable and slept very well. The pillows and linens were in great condition as well. The kitchen was a great gathering space for all of us. We did use the oven and gas range. We did not have any issues cooking or baking. I do recommend an additional skillet for larger groups but, there are plenty of bowls, cups, mugs, glasses, plates, utensils and flatware. There is a microwave and a coffee maker available for use. Dish soap was provided. There were quite a few staples in the cabinets as well. (There are several places nearby to stock up on groceries too.) Laundry soap was provided in the garage where the washer and dryer are located. One of the sliding doors was a little hard to open but, it was not that big of an issue. Having four bathrooms all with showers (one with tub/shower combo) was a huge plus with our group. All in all, we had a wonderful stay. Everyone loved having their own space when they wanted some downtime and we all loved having multiple gathering spaces for the nights we wanted to enjoy each others company and stay up way too late. Plus! You can see Disney's fireworks every night on the front lawn. This quickly became a nightly ritual. Vali was a wonderful and gracious host. He was helpful and informative and offered tips we could use regarding the area. He was quick to respond with any questions or concerns I had during our stay. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable, large, affordable home in a prime location - I would highly recommend Vali's vacation home.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The large space, location, and cleanliness.
Liked least: One towel per person, no extra linens.
Large groups
Soonerbab...
Palm Desert, California
“"Great Rate" for the size of the home but comes with many disappointments!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Our stay was in June for a family reunion, 9 of us, adults and teens. The pics of SS appliances on Flipkey in the kitchen do not reflect what is there. The stove is an older model gas range which required a kitchen match to light and the oven was not working. We had a "birthday" during our stay with no way to bake a cake. The pool was dirty and the lawn unclipped upon arrival. These items were not the worst of our experience. The mattress in the master bedroom although the owner says was only purchased 2 weeks prior, was like sleeping on a box spring with no mattress. We were not able to sleep in the master. In addition, the first evening in the pool (after we had cleaned ourselves), I witnessed a large RAT scale the stucco on the outside of the home and make it's way into the rafters above the master bedroom. Luckily... I was the only one who saw this event... thus all others would have insisted we move to a hotel. Vali seems like a very like man and he has the potential to have the "best rental property" in Anaheim. Our stay did not reflect that. We gave 3 stars ONLY for the potential of the property NOT what we actually experienced.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location is terrific and the size & layout of the home is amazing! Price of rental was very good for the size of rental with a pool.
Liked least: The condition of pool and lawn, hard beds made it difficult to sleep, appliances in the kitchen did not work well, no blender no large skillets to prep food for lg group. No TV in master TV's difficult to operate. 1 towel per person no pool towels
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Mamaroneck, New York
Reviewed 24 June 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Liked best: So close to Disney Land
Liked least: California is expensive
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing