USD 131
USD 112
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 194/night.

USD 132
USD 128
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Grand Legacy At The Park(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
USD 215
USD 204
USD 235
USD 210
  • Pool
Castle Inn and Suites(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
USD 235
USD 149
USD 191
USD 159
Staybridge.com
Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
USD 174
USD 126
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
USD 157
USD 140
USD 533
USD 478
Travelocity
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 602/night.

1,598 results
All reviewsconvention centergreat hotelunderground parkingbunk bedsfree breakfasttoy story parking lotfamily roomsleeper sofaroom was spaciousdisney parking lotsitting areaclean hotelbathroom doorconvenient locationacross the streetdisney tripfront desk staff
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Hotel is clean, staff is nice, well located but it has fundamental problem. They do not have restaurant. They have limited selection of food (I think kind of ready made food) which is too poor. Worst of all they told me that they do not have snacks for my drinks.. I do not think it is a good place for holiday makers who consider eating and drinking good food inside hotel is important to feel good. There is no close by restaurants (or at least I did not notice any popular name brand restaurant around it). I think in the same price range (or probably lesser) there are better choices available in Anaheim such as Ayres. My last experience in Ayres was better than this hotel.

Special Note : Vivian (front desk girl) was very kind to me to ensure that I have best upgraded room available for me. Next day she checked on me that I liked the room.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. They helped me arrange airport transportation, going as far as finding me the cheapest rate. The rooms were large,clean and comfortable. I especially enjoyed the soft bath towels,that smelled fresh. We were on the 3rd floor and could hear kids running above us and people talking next to us. Not so loud as to keep us awake though. The free full breakfast was great. It had pancakes one day znd waffles the next. Disney parking lot is a block away. We walked to it and got on a bus there free of charge and rode it back at night. A tip from hotel staff. This hotel charges for parking, but there is plenty of spaces to park. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was a good place for the money. I'd stay there again for the location and cost. The breakfast could use a meat every day but other than that and the fact that the hot tub looked like it had too many chemicals in it, it was a good place in a good location.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I would have liked this closer to Disneyland. I had the impression from all the travel info that it was closer to Disneyland, but it was quite a hike to walk. The shuttles that run on the street in front of the hotel were confusing to figure out, and the hotel staff were not clear on the cost.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My family and I stayed at this Disneyland Good Neighbor hotel in March 2018 during a visit to Disneyland and California Adventure. The hotel looks fairly new. The rooms and public areas were clean. The room setup is like that of other Hyatt Places I have stayed at: a divider separated the seating area from the bed. There was a L-shaped couch which pulled out into a sofa bed. There was a small fridge but no microwave in the room. However, there was a microwave in the lobby for guest use.

We took a shuttle from John Wayne Airport to the hotel. It was about a 30 minute trip.

Pros: We picked this hotel in part because it offered a breakfast buffet as part of the room rate. Breakfast service began at 6:30 a.m. on weekdays. The selections were just okay. But I liked that we got a hot breakfast to fortify us before a day of lots of walking. They had hot foods (eggs; sausages one day, bacon the next; breakfast potatoes; French toast one day, waffles the next), yogurt, fruits, bread, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, and coffee, juice and water. No hot chocolate. The workers did an excellent job of restocking the plates and cleaning the tables. I did not see anyone who did not find a place to sit when I was there.

The hotel was about 1 block from the Toy Story Parking lot which had free shuttles to the main gate for Disneyland and California Adventure. Taking that free shuttle saved us from having to pay for the ART shuttle (which was $5.50 per person per day). Sheraton, Double Tree and Clarion were also close by.

The hotel was about 2 blocks from CVS and Walgreens. There was a Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles about 1 block from the hotel. That was a welcome respite from the food at the parks.

We asked for extra blankets and towels and those were delivered promptly.

The workers at reception and the security people were friendly and greeted us.

Our room and bathroom were clean and of adequate size. The furnishings were fairly new and well taken care of.

There was a coffee/cocktail bar and a cold case that sold salads and desserts. I think they also sold candies.

There were computers for guest use in the lobby. We did not use them but I saw others using the computers.

Cons: Some of the towels in our room were thin and well worn.

They did not have extra thicker blankets so when we requested extra blankets they brought what appeared to be thicker sheets.

No lotion. I did not like the type of shampoo and conditioner they had (but I realize this is just a personal preference).

The walls were thin and you can easily hear noise in the next room. I recommend asking for a room away from the elevators and ice machine.

There were signs about quiet time posted near the elevators but some guests still let their kids run down the hallway shrieking at night. I guess that is to be expected of any hotel near Disneyland. Hence, request a room away from the elevators and hope that your neighbors show some consideration.

Room Tip: Request room away from elevators and ice machine.
1  Thank avidtraveller19