1,671 results
All reviews convention center great hotel underground parking bunk beds toy story parking lot free breakfast family room pull out sofa disney parking lot room was spacious bathroom door across the street front desk staff clean hotel oatmeal disney trip family vacation
Reviewed 27 March 2016

very good for people going to Disney or having a business trip at the convention center. The breakfast was very good and many choices. The staff is very nice and friendly. Will recommend the place to others.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HotelLaison, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place at Anaheim Resort/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Thank you very much for your review and comments. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our friendly and courteous staff.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Great room! The room had a separated living room from the bedroom and a close walk to the Disney Shuttle bus. The room was facing the street, but high enough that the traffic noise was not an issue at night.

Date of stay: December 2015

Dear guest,
We are so pleased to see that you really enjoyed your room. All of our rooms have a very nice L-shaped Sofa Sleeper and a partition separating the beds. It really does make for a very comfortable stay. Let us know if your plans call for another visit to the Anaheim Resort!

Thanks!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Stayed at the Hilton once and then the Hyatt Place. I liked the Hyatt Place over Hilton for three reasons.

1. My room had a pull out bed, which I put the mattress on the floor for them to sleep on. At the Hilton, the beds in the room were so high, I had concerns about them falling off when sleeping.

2. Free breakfast buffet included in price of the room. With kids, this was very nice as meals can add up! It was cheaper than going to Denny's right across the street.

3. Easy parking. Maybe it was the date I stayed, but parking was abundant and quick to walk to vs. at the Hilton, the parking structure was massive and had to park far from the elevator.

Don't get me wrong - the Hilton was nice. But with young toddlers, I really felt the Hyatt Place was a better place to stay.

Room tip: Get the room with pull out sofa. Nice!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thanks for your review of the Hyatt Place at Anaheim Resort. Very pleased to see that you found our hotel to be comfortable and accommodating. Our free hot breakfast is a welcome amenity and a real money saver as you mention. Happy to know that you enjoyed it. And thanks for sharing a great tip about parking. Our garage is so convenient and just a quick elevator ride up to your guest floor. Should you plan to return soon, please let us know.
Thanks again!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Someone recommended the Hyatt Place to me and I'm glad they did. There is underground parking directly beneath the hotel for $16.00 per night with unlimited in and out privileges. There were no issues finding a spot, it's well lit, and clean.

The lobby is nice. There is seating. It has a small restaurant and bar area where you can order food and have drinks. You can also call in your food order but must go down to the lobby to pick it up. There are also grab it and go foods available from the case. Breakfast is also served here.

The rooms are a nice size and have two queen beds and a fold out couch that is separated from the beds by about a three foot wide sort of a shoji screen affair. There is a flat screen tv and a lot of channels. The wifi was free and good. There is a closet with a safe and also a wardrobe for hanging clothes. The room and bathroom were nice and very clean. In hotels I like it if the sink is outside the bathroom so that more than one person can get ready at once. That wasn't the case here but everything was nice and they even used Cottonelle toilet paper. We had a room on Harbor and if possible I would ask for one off the street. You could hear the traffic but it didn't bother me once I fell asleep.

The breakfast was good although about the same all three mornings. There were sausages, scrambled eggs, pancakes or French toast, yogurt, cereal, fruit, cottage cheese, rolls, and all kinds of things to toast. There were also all kinds of juice. I'm sure I missed all kinds of other food. It was fairly extensive and good.

If going to Disneyland I would suggest walking out of the parking lot to Harbor, turning left (East), walking the half block to the corner, crossing the street, and walking into the Toy Story Parking Lot. About a block up and clearly visible is the bus stop. According to the bus driver Disney is happy to have hotel guests ride their bus. It drops you off right by the security gate at Disney. There is always a bus available and very little waiting. It's a great way to get there.

I would definitely stay there again.

Room tip: Avoid a room on Harbor.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank walksthedogs

Dear guests,
Thanks for your nice review of the Hyatt Place at Anaheim Resort. Glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that you found everything to be convenient and accommodating. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.