“For fans of Downton Abbey”
Review of Muzeo

Muzeo
Ranked #54 of 153 things to do in Anaheim
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Muzeo is an attractive, convenient to ART buses, facility. The Downton Abbey traveling exhibit is wonderful! The costumes are ones you will well remember if you are a fan. The docent was excellent with lots of good information, now it's time for me to binge watch the series (again).

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Fantastic exhibit with many gorgeous costumes from the series. The docent tour was very informative about that period in time and the series. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

The exhibit was magnificent.. You could get up quite close so long as you did not touch the costumes... While I have seen all of them on the characters, I never appreciated the detail of the clothing... The beading work! the draping! the fabrics! Breathtaking! If it comes to a location closer to my home, I will go see it again.
My only disappointment was that no wedding gowns were on display.
My dtr and her friend - both of whom make costumes were just enthralled!

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Popped into Muzeo to see what it's all about. They're currently having a display of costumes from the TV show. I don't watch the show but found the exhibit interesting nevertheless. High tea is available in the afternoon, a very nice touch. I had a guided tour of the collection that was first-rate and very professional.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

This was our first time here. I was actually unaware of this venue until reading of the Dressing Downton in the OC register. The exhibit is fantastic. Beautiful clothing from the show. There is a docent led tour and quite informative.