“Downton Abbey costum exhibit”
Review of Muzeo

Muzeo
Ranked #54 of 153 things to do in Anaheim
Reviewed 29 March 2017

The exhibit was magnificent.. You could get up quite close so long as you did not touch the costumes... While I have seen all of them on the characters, I never appreciated the detail of the clothing... The beading work! the draping! the fabrics! Breathtaking! If it comes to a location closer to my home, I will go see it again.
My only disappointment was that no wedding gowns were on display.
My dtr and her friend - both of whom make costumes were just enthralled!

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Popped into Muzeo to see what it's all about. They're currently having a display of costumes from the TV show. I don't watch the show but found the exhibit interesting nevertheless. High tea is available in the afternoon, a very nice touch. I had a guided tour of the collection that was first-rate and very professional.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

This was our first time here. I was actually unaware of this venue until reading of the Dressing Downton in the OC register. The exhibit is fantastic. Beautiful clothing from the show. There is a docent led tour and quite informative.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

As dedicated Downton Abbey fans, we never missed an episode. Seeing this collection of fabulous costumes up close was quite wonderful. The fine details, the equally fine delicate fabrics, the settings of the display make this a show not to be missed. The only "off" note was the docent who seemed not fully cogniscent of all the subject matter.
The gift shop has some real treasures along with some irresistible cloche hats. Do visit this lovely exhibit.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

First time to this museum - taking my wife and her friend to the traveling exhibit of Dressing Downton. Believe it will be here til mid-May. They both loved it, and even though I have never seen an episode, even I was impressed by many of the intricately made dresses and costumes. Small museum with all exhibits on one floor. Interesting to see what their next exhibit will be. Admission $20 adults, $15 seniors, which some people may consider a bit high, but well worth it for any Downton fan.