“Huge portions - Amazing Food - Great Service”
Review of Norms

Norms
Ranked #184 of 939 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We cannot say enough good about Norms. Such a cute diner! Everything was amazing start to finish. Our waitress came around frequently, the food came quickly, getting and paying the bill was seamless. The teenager, the parents, the 6yo and they 12 yo - all loved it! Would eat here every Sunday morning if I was a local!

NORMS R, Guest Relations Manager at Norms, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate you being such a NORMS fan, and we will see you next
time.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick dinner February 1st. Nothing exceptional, nothing to complain about, except our server, who had a very strong accent. He was very friendly, and I think considered himself quite the comedian. I am sure he was funny but my husband and I could not understand him. We resorted to ordering by pointing at the menu and thumbs up.

There is an extensive menu here and we were hungry. This place served its purpose for our needs but I can’t think of any reason to recommend it. My husband ordered a patty melt and I ordered a burger medium well that came to the table very rare. It was good, but not cooked to order.

NORMS R, Guest Relations Manager at Norms, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Thank you for your honest review of our establishment, Lori! We will be sure to share these details with our staff. Thank you for being such a NORMS fan!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I had the t bone steak and eggs...w it was a real good cut of meat, with a large filet portion. This is always a great breakfast place ...

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for being a NORMS fan, and for leaving a 5-star review.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

There are two sides of the restaurant that meet the parking lot, but in seemingly traditional style of Norm's the front door is on neither side. I got back into my car and reparked when I realized that the reason the parking lot was so empty there was that one would have to walk completely around the building to get to the other side, just to get to the front door. Once inside, though, things were better.
I ordered the "Old Smoky" Spaghetti and Meatballs with a Very Berry soft drink. The two meatballs were huge and tasty. I'm not sure that I liked the spaghetti sauce as well as what I'm used to, but it was tasty. There was plenty of sauce too. I missed the shaker of parmesan cheese and one of red peppers.
The waitress didn't bring it with the meal, and she didn't come back until I was almost done, so I didn't get to ask her if she had any. Otherwise, she was a sweet old lady probably as old as I am, and I gave her a bit more than I usually would because she WAS a good waitress. Just a little forgetful... just like me! (She forgot to bring my salad and drink for about 10 minutes, but apologized. That's all part of getting old! She's still a good waitress.)
Overall, I enjoyed my meal there and will be back soon for the Steak and Eggs meal.

NORMS R, Guest Relations Manager at Norms, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal! Thank you for leaving such a positive review, and we will see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We thought we would go out for Thanksgiving dinner instead of cooking. We chose Norm's in our Anaheim neighborhood. Although the restaurant was really crowded I thought the food was sub-par. There were ham and turkey dinners for 13.99. We spent about $60.00 for 3 with a tip. However we don't plan on going back next year. They would have to vastly improve the food. The ham was shown as homemade but mine looked like it was thrown on the grill and then slobbered with maple syrup. Not very good.

NORMS R, Guest Relations Manager at Norms, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

We would like to apologize for your recent NORMS experience. Please know that your feedback means a lot to us, as it helps us improve. We will be sure to pass these details on to our staff. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.