“Perfect location to Disneyland and TOP NOTCH STAFF!!!”

Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites
Ranked #18 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 24 August 2016

My son (age 7) and I had stayed at the Best Western Park Place Inn in summer of 2015 for a Disneyland trip so we wanted to return again in summer of 2016. This year, we were arriving late (after 10pm on a Saturday) so I had called several times to make sure that was noted on my reservation, and also to request that we have a room close to the lobby. I like being close to the lobby when traveling as a single parent with a small child. The staff at this hotel was amazing last summer (July 2015) and this time (July 23-29 2016) was no exception!
We arrived at approximately 10:30pm via a Super Shuttle transfer. When we went to check in, we were helped by Ivonne, a young dark haired woman at the front desk. She was also working with Bailey. I gave my ID and info and asked to make sure I was close to the lobby as requested. My room was on the back side of the hotel past the swimming pool, which was much farther than I wanted. I let her know that I had called several times to make sure I was noted as a late check in and also close to the lobby. She worked for a few minutes and located a closer room for me. What I didn’t know, was that my boyfriend had sent me flowers from Missouri to Anaheim, and they had already been delivered to my room, the one that was farther away from the lobby. With the utmost professionalism and a smile, Ivonnne pointed to something on the computer screen for Bailey, and then told Bailey to “go ahead and do what she needed to do”. Ivonne then reassigned me to a closer room as requested. As soon as my son and I opened the door to our room, just a few minutes later, the flowers were in my new room! I was absolutely amazed!!!! Not only did I received a delivery which I was surprised with, but when I was complaining at the desk about not being close enough, Ivonne moved me and she also had Bailey go move the flowers!!! This was amazing and customer service at its finest. This was absolutely above and beyond in my opinion!
I really appreciate that they took that extra step and went above and beyond to not only accommodate me, but also to take it upon themselves to immediately go and move the flowers as I was getting my key. It was really magical and we weren’t even in Disneyland!
That was an amazing start to our stay at the Best Western Park Place Inn, and the rest was wonderful. This hotel is in the PERFECT location, right across the walkway from the Disney Entrance. The staff is always patient, kind and smiling. The breakfast next door at Captain Kidd’s is plentiful and easy to access. The rooms are always spotless, and the pool as well.
We spent a few hours on 2 different days of our 6 night stay at the pool. It was clean and well attended. I noticed that every hour, there was a man who came out and took water samples. Every hour!!! One day the pool was closed, so we were directed 4 buildings down and were able to use the pool at a sister hotel.
Our overall stay was fantastic on all 6 nights! On our last day, we were flying out in the evening and didn’t need to leave the hotel until 3:00pm. I talked to someone at the front desk, and they held our luggage and allowed my 7 year old to use the pool until we left. It was very gracious and MUCH APPRECIATED! This hotel has a top notch staff!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank DisneyfanStitch
Write a ReviewReviews (2,889)

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We were on a trip to Disneyland. This hotel is literally right across the street. We came back for a mid afternoon dip in the pool and did not have to walk far to get into the park. Breakfast was good, selection was plentiful

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Rosemarie C
Reviewed 21 August 2016

We were pleasantly surprised with this hotel and how easily we could walk our family across the street to Disneyland. Many places advertise a convenience to Disney, but this one can't be beat, and the price is extremely fair. Nice, clean rooms and friendly staff. We would absolutely stay here again on another trip to Disney.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Holly M
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Stayed here two weekends in June. It is literally right across the street from the entrance to Disneyland. The buffet breakfast that is included is substantial and good. The room was a decent size and the beds so comfy after a long day at Disney. Parking is 10 dollars a night. You can sit out front of the hotel and watch the nightly fireworks display. The only downside to this place is the pool. There is absolutely no ambiance to it. It is on the smaller side and almost completely in the shade by 3pm. If they would even add plants it would help make this feel more resort like. Other than that, it was a great value for the price. (150/night)

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank MontanaCyndi
Reviewed 19 August 2016

We love the Park Place Inn. I hate to give it such positive reviews because it is already difficult getting a reservation! We enjoy the convenient location to the park. It is quicker to get to the hotel from the entrance of either DIsneyland or California Adventure, than it is to get from the back of either park to the front gate. We like to check in the night before our Disney days start, get some food and snacks from Target just down the road about a mile, and then visit Downtown Disney (within 15 minute walk to the back of Downtown Disney). Then we head back to our hotel, and comfy beds, to get ready for our adventure! The breakfasts are superb. Hot food, make your own Sausage/Egg/Cheese/Ham Muffins, yogurts, cereals, pastries, fruit, drinks. Then head to the park! If you call the front desk the room will be cleaned before you get back for a lunch and nap (that's how we maximize our time at the park, so the kids aren't worn out). Then back to the park for the rest of the day! Parking is only $10/day and very convenient, although the parking spaces are a little tight for larger vehicles. There is a gift shop, business center, remodeled lobby, swimming pool, what else could you ask for! Its also really close to several restaurants on Harbor, Mimis is one of our favorites, just north a couple of blocks. You really can't go wrong with this hotel! Thanks to a great staff and great service!

Room Tip: Back of the hotel is quieter. Away from the front desk and Harbor Street.