“One star is generous! Arghhh abandon ship captain! ”

Captain Kidd's Buffet
Ranked #655 of 937 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: USD 9 - USD 12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet
Description: Comfort Food... Captain Kidd's Buffet is located Right at the Main Entrance to Disneyland Offering Lots Of Good Comfort Food - At the carving Station we have Top Sirloin. BBQ Pork Loin Ribs, Fried Chicken, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Golden Fried Shrimp, Orange Chicken, Salmon, Chicken Alfredo, lots more. (12 Entrees). Prices are the best in the area with Kids at 6.39 To 7.69 And Adults 10.29 For Breakfast , 11.29 For Lunch and 12.29 For Dinner. Beverages are sold Separately. Fresh baked dessert and serve yourself Ice Cream. Established 1994. See You Soon
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

If Captain Kidd sailed as well as he served food he’d be walk-in’ the plank! We ended up here after we cheaped out on IHOP. After all, an all you can eat buffet for $10 seemed good. After abandoning ship at IHOP we sailed with Captain Kidd. Little did we realize that the waitresses at IHOP were laughing at us! I got the buffet lunch which was literally being placed as we got there so freshness was not in question - or so we thought! The beans looked like they had been partially chewed and regurgitated, the rice was crunchy, and the meat was unidentified! My wife ordered oatmeal and it had the consistency and appearance of vomit. The English muffin she had was soaked in butter. My kid had French toast with an unusual yellow hue and syrupy strawberries and my youngest had your typical add water pancakes.

All in all this food was not fit for pirate or pirate ship rats. They need a serious overhaul here with their food care and preparation.

I’m being nice with these comments by the way.

1  Thank Chris M

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Free parking (validation required). All you can eat. but that's the end of the good stuff. food was blah and mediocre, very expensive for a large family.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Fairly expensive for a buffet, food is average, and not a lot of options for people with dietary restrictions.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We chose to eat here after a long day at Disneyland. We were happy because this restaurant was not busy. There is a very good reason for this. We did get there a bit late probably after 8 pm. There were only small portions of food out and none of it was very fresh.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I don't know why all the hate for this place. If you aren't a buffet person, like to eat healthy, or if you prefer fine dining experiences, why the heck are you going here? For the rest of us, it's fine. Everything I tried was tasty. Food replacements kept coming out, the food was kept warm, the restaurant was clean, our waters were kept refilled, our used plates were promptly cleared, and I was satisfied with my meal. The only thing I didn't like was that the sign advertised 10.99, but it was actually 12 something for dinner.

1  Thank ritteh