See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I ended up with his motel through a Hotwire deal. The room was waaaaay better than we expected. The room and bathroom were clean and updated, and the beds were comfy. It was a plus that the room had a fridge and microwave. The free breakfast was decent. Not much variety, but hey, it was free. Lots of families were staying here--probably because it was so close to Disney.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Andrea M
Reviewed 30 November 2016

Please try to avoid Laura, The properties Sales Manager. Completely unprofessional and rude to guests
also on front desk jesenia, Gave incorrect information about room charges and deposit policies
Cost me half my deposit for nothing

Also one friend from my room complained of bug bites for a week after staying here

STAY AWAY

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank Anayeli J
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights. The room was clean and a good value. It was good size room and the bed was comfortable. The staff are helpful and can help with your questions. I would stay here again. It's a 15 min walk to Disneyland or you can ride the public shuttle. You can buy a pass for the shutte at the hotel office for $5 per person and it will drop you off at the front of the park. The only bad with that is you can end up wating longer then you could walk there.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed 25 October 2016

We only stayed one night until be got into our house we rented. The rate for room was great and breakfast was free and not bad location was great. Clean rooms we had 2 rooms overall not bad for the price or the location right down the street from Disneyland. Staff were nice also. The only downside is the parking situation other then that great stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank idealsmile
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here in September-October and had an amazing time. The staff were friendly and the breakfast was better than I was expecting. The location was everything I was looking for. It was a short walk to shopping and a bus stop even closer. I recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a hotel that is economic that has good amenities and close to shops and far enough away from the tourists to feel like a local. I got to see the fireworks just about every night. I plan to visit again. Thank you Quality Inn for making my first trip to America a wonderful experience.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo