See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2016

I am a Choice Privileges Diamond Elite Member, and I stay at Choice Hotels often for business and for pleasure. I had more than enough points to give my granddaughter and her family of four a place to stay for their trip to Disneyland. I was extremely disappointed in their experience. My granddaughter called me more than once because of all the problems that they were having, and I received no help from the front desk. On their first night, the lock on the door did not work, and with two young children this was important for my grandchildren and great grandchildren. They called the front desk, and they were not able to fix the lock so they gave them another room. In this room, they woke up to roaches on the floor and under the refrigerator. The called about this and were given another room. That evening, when they returned from Disneyland, the were awake for most of the night by jumping on beds and furniture in the room above them. The main reasons that this hotel was chosen was its proximity to Disneyland and the fact that it advertised a pool and hot tub. Neither the pool or the hot tub was working at all during their stay, so that was another disappointment. The front desk associate promised me that she would give me a call personally to let me know when the hot tub was going to be fixed, but of course I never heard from her. The entire stay for my grandchildren and great grandchildren was a nightmare, and I have lost respect for this hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the top floor to reduce the noise.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank rabrannon
Reviewed 13 June 2016

We stayed here while attending a car show. The hotel is in a good location. The room was clean & comfortable.
The hot breakfast was good and included waffles, eggs, sausage, coffee, and other items. The hotel staff was pleasant to deal with and we will be back.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

This place gives a new meaning to the word dump. Room smells like horse manure. Don't get a room for the weekly rates. The lower price is only for the first week. They will stick you in the back of the building and let you rott away. Huge rip-off. The place is a ghetto all hours of the night. People driving through playing loud music. You might as well just check-in to the motel on crenshaw. Bring a gun and keep it loaded by your side. Beds are as hard as they they come. The people outside are as loud as they can be. Horrible hotel.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
5  Thank Drogon16
Reviewed 26 March 2016

The staff is very friendly! The building is secure in a great location close to shopping, dining & Disneyland! Laura was great as well as the rest of the crew!! Very helpful whenever we had questions. The pool was great, except sometimes not so great with the screaming kids, HA! Their breakfast was good with eggs, pastry, juices & coffee. I was surprised how clean and large the room was also. Definitely large enough for two people. Overall, an excellent value & will stay here again on our next visit to Orange County! A+++

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

The room was fine. That's why I am giving it a 3 stars. It was an average room, had all the amenities promised. We only stayed for the night. The girl at front desk was horribly rude. As soon as we walked in she just had an attitude. She didn't greet us, she didn't act like she cared she even had a job. I work in customer service and I just can't believe how rude she was. My reservation was messed up through tingo. I tried to ask to speak to a manager but the girl said she could do nothing. I went in 2 different times seeing if we could do anything. I showed her my reservation and it clearly confirming 2 rooms but she said she can't do anything. She didn't even try to help. She rolled he eyes and just said no. I wouldn't have been as mad if she would have been nice and helpful. I understand sometimes the employees just have no control over policies however the attitude was unnecessary. And to top it all off when we walked out she made a face and laughed with another woman that was in the lobby. I will never stay here again because of the one staff member I came across.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family