Candy Cane Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Anaheim
See available hotels
View Hotel
Castle Inn and Suites(Anaheim)
  • Breakfast included
Alpine Inn(Anaheim)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
2,872 results
All reviewspremium roombagelsfree shuttlebreakfast deliveredalways on timecontinental breakfastevery half hourminute walkhard boiled eggsshuttle that runsaaa discountshuttle serviceafter a long dayvisiting disneylandwelcome basketright next dooreach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 February 2012

My husband, son, and I stayed at the Candy Cane Inn on a recent trip to Anaheim. We read every review for this wonderful hotel before we left home, so we knew we were getting something special. We arrived late on a weekday and got right into our room with no issues. The room was exceptionally clean with a SPOTLESS bathroom. We did not spend a great deal of time in our room as we spent most of our time at DisneyLand. We especially appreciated the shuttle on our late nights at the parks. Upon returning to our hotel late one afternoon, we found a letter from the general manager in our room, letting us know that the pool was available to use (it was under reconstruction). From the housekeeping staff to the front desk folk, everyone was polite and helpful. The breakfasts was a nice touch. We have already recommended it to friends. If you want a place with exceptional customer service, beautiful grounds, and clean facilities, this is your place! We even received a money off coupon upon our return!

1  Thank Fuji23
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity on your recent visit to the theme parks and we do appreciate your business. We do aspire to provide a quality product with exceptional guest service keeping in mind families travelling on a budget. Please feel free to contact me as it would be my pleasure to assist with rates and future reservations.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

We regularly stay in Anaheim and that includes on occasion staying at the Disneyland Hotel. We stood in the premium room with our three young boys for 2 nights. Even though we arrived early the staff was friendly and made us feel welcomed from check-in until check-out. They accommodated to any of our request and really made our stay special. The walk to the park was no different then walking from Downtown Disney to Disneyland. We took advantage of the turn down service, the bathrobes and complimentary breakfast basket. It was the most comfortable experience that we have ever had and the there is no way that the hospitality at the Disneyland Hotel could match up without charging an outrageous fee.
P.S.
We've already booked our next stay for the "One More Day of Disneyland" celebration.

Room Tip: The smaller rooms are a lot smaller then the premium rooms. Parking is free.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Thank you so very much for staying with us and sharing your wonderful comments with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. We do appreciate your business and you can always feel free to contact me personally as I would be delighted to assist you with rates and reservations. Kind regards!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stayed here for the first time, not one of our regular Disneyland Hotels because some friends where staying there. It is a favorite with Socal people. Beautiful grounds and very quite, Beds very nice. The shuttle is great leaves the hotel every half hour the park every quarter hour, runs very late. There is a continental breakfast that is typical and fin you sit out by the pool and enjoy. Right next door is a convince store and across the street a strip center with about 5 restaurants including a 24hr Subway. The rooms are small, but also typical of these older properties. The quality of cliental seemed a notch above the other area discount hotels. Felt safe and secure. This is a good choice for people on a budget or who must have a shuttle service to the park.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank TravellingArizona
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity on your recent visit to the theme parks. We do appreciate your comments and thank your friends for recommending our Inn to you. Please feel free to contact me personally should you be returning as I would be delighted to assist you with rates and reservations. Kind regards!

Reviewed 18 February 2012

When I open the door for my Sister and Niece, the first words are..."how nice!, soft beds...big bathroom." and they live in Ca. We used to...but were visiting from our home of 6 years...Kentucky.... Clean, Cozy...coffee in the lobby and the room. Continental brkfst...very nice choices. You can even have them deliver choices to your room, for a small difference in room price. We had annual passes when living in Ca. This was and will always be our favorite hotel in the Anaheim area. We feel truly...at home. Southern shutters on windows and can sit anywhere without thinking....what is on this? Thanks to the staff.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Victoria F

Thank you so very much for staying with us and sharing your wonderful comments with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. We do appreciate your being a loyal repeat guest and please feel free to call on me personally whenever you are visiting as it would be my pleasure to assist with rates and reservations. Warm Regards!

Reviewed 18 February 2012

My daughter and I made a quick trip to the park, spending one nite at the Candy Cane Inn on Feb.6th. This wasn't our first stay with them, and we were very pleased with those stays. After an easy check-in, we headed to the room for a brief rest. I was very dissapointed to find that the toilet wouldn't flush correctly, but with their great customer service I wasn't worried. We stopped at the front desk on our way to the park, and was promised it would be corrected by the time we returned. When we did get back, it still was not working properly. I called the desk, and they sent 2 servicemen to the room. They told me (in VERY broken english) "it works". I told them "no it doesn't!" They went and got a snaking device, spent about 20 mins. and left. Still didn't work. At that point, we just wanted to go to bed. When I checked out the next day, I spoke to the desk about it not being fixed. Their solution? $10 off my next stay. I hate to even write this because it IS a wonderful place to stay while visiting Disneyland, that's why I was so disappointed. Love the shuttle, breakfast and the beautiful grounds. A working bathroom is VERY important and I feel like they really dropped the ball on this one.

7  Thank roadgirl999

Thank you so very much for staying with us and I appreciate your conversation when we spoke regarding this visit. We do take guest comments very serious and listen trying to identify and make necessary adjustments in our operation to eliminate in the future. I do look forward in seeing you upon your next visit and again apologize for your inconvenience. Kind regards!