1. location cannot be beat
2. booked in advance and got 2 queen beds for $95 - great price
3. definitely clean
4. very nice staff
5. shuttle is great when you have travelers that need to conserve strength
6. breakfast is definitely adequate, pleasantly surprised by quality.
1. NO WI-FI. They need to remove from the advertising so that if it is working the day you are there, you can be pleasantly surprised. The staff admitted it is a constant issue.
2. bed so run down and soft that it sags at the edges, really not up to par at all.
3. loud air conditioner/heater - not central heating/cooling.
The bed thing really makes me wonder if I would return.
- Also Known As:
- Candy Cane Hotel Anaheim
- Candy Cane Inn Anaheim
- Candy Cane Anaheim