“Worth the drive from Disney”

Baci di Firenze Trattoria
Ranked #4 of 889 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: USD 15 - USD 52
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Anaheim Hlls
Description: For information about the menu, go to Baci Anaheim website.BACI WILL BE CLOSED ON JULY 2TH SUNDAY REOPEN FRIDAY JULY 7TH AT 4.30 PM THANK YOU
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Six of us had dinner at Bacillus on a Friday night. Our reservations were for 8:00 p.m. While there was not a table ready for us, they were eager to get us accommodated. We were seated on the enclosed patio. Heaters to take the edge off the cool weather. Service was charming and efficient. Our food was uniformly excellent. Our waiter recommended the burratta over the caprese salad and we were glad he did. It was delicious! The risottos were great, my husband's salmon was perfect. My seventeen year old son ate every bite of his stuffed chicken (but he eats every bite of everything). An unanticipated highlight was my younger son's spaghetti and meatballs. The meatballs were amazing! We took the leftovers and I ate them after my half-marathon on Sunday morning. Best post-race recovery ever!

1  Thank nbgarrett

Reviewed 8 January 2012

Good value great service. Local feel. Excellent wine selection. Indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed 7 January 2012

One of the best Italian restaurants we found in the US. Very good food and very good coffee (real coffee - not Americano!)
It's a nice place to relax after long hours in Disney parks.
We really enjoyed there.

2  Thank orik13
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I went by myself one evening as I had arrived a day earlier than the rest of my group. It was very good Italian and the owners did a good job taking care of me. The rest of my group came the next night and they too had excellent food.

One word of caution is to make sure the wine you ask for is what you get. My group ordered a $60 bottle and got a $90 bottle. Probably a mistake, although it was a costly one. They said the wine was excellent however.

Reviewed 28 December 2011

I'll add myself to the list of people who love this restaurant. After a long travel day, we arrived here at about 8pm. We had great service, and wonderful food....everyone was thoroughly impressed!

1  Thank GaryMel