“Worth the drive from Disney” 4 of 5 bubbles

Baci di Firenze Trattoria
Ranked #3 of 855 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: USD 5 - USD 42
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Anaheim Hlls
Description: For information about the menu, go to Baci Anaheim website.
Sunnyvale, California
“Worth the drive from Disney”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

Six of us had dinner at Bacillus on a Friday night. Our reservations were for 8:00 p.m. While there was not a table ready for us, they were eager to get us accommodated. We were seated on the enclosed patio. Heaters to take the edge off the cool weather. Service was charming and efficient. Our food was uniformly excellent. Our waiter recommended the burratta over the caprese salad and we were glad he did. It was delicious! The risottos were great, my husband's salmon was perfect. My seventeen year old son ate every bite of his stuffed chicken (but he eats every bite of everything). An unanticipated highlight was my younger son's spaghetti and meatballs. The meatballs were amazing! We took the leftovers and I ate them after my half-marathon on Sunday morning. Best post-race recovery ever!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank nbgarrett

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Anaheim Hills, CA
“Friendliest owner ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2012

Good value great service. Local feel. Excellent wine selection. Indoor and outdoor seating.

Givataim
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

One of the best Italian restaurants we found in the US. Very good food and very good coffee (real coffee - not Americano!)
It's a nice place to relax after long hours in Disney parks.
We really enjoyed there.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank orik13
St. George, Utah
“Very Good - Well Worth The Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

I went by myself one evening as I had arrived a day earlier than the rest of my group. It was very good Italian and the owners did a good job taking care of me. The rest of my group came the next night and they too had excellent food.

One word of caution is to make sure the wine you ask for is what you get. My group ordered a $60 bottle and got a $90 bottle. Probably a mistake, although it was a costly one. They said the wine was excellent however.

• Visited November 2011
Edmonton, Canada
“Perfect 10”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2011

I'll add myself to the list of people who love this restaurant. After a long travel day, we arrived here at about 8pm. We had great service, and wonderful food....everyone was thoroughly impressed!

• Visited December 2011