“Great food”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Loved the food here. It was so good. I was with two kids and they loved it too. Portions were great. The service was slow.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,275)

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory in Anaheim and had an enjoyable experience. Service was good, the restaurant was clean, and the food was quite good. The desserts however were amazing. I can highly recommend the Banana Cream cheesecake!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

The service and food came out super quick! The Cajun jambalaya was delicious. As always, the portions here are always so generous! I was definitely come back!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

It was my first time here I was very satisfied with the food , customer service . It was not so long of a wait . The waiters were very professional & new what was best to order I appreciate the good taste thanks I definitely recommend it !

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I came to this location with a group of friends for a nice dinner. We received everything but a nice dinner. When we sat down the waiter brought over waters. My water glass was dirty and had chocolate floating in it. Our silverware was dirty as well, along with one of the tiny plates. The waitress didn't even apologize, she just said "I'll bring a new one". A while after we placed our order, I still hadn't gotten a new water. When the food was brought out, the waitress had messed up one of the orders by bringing in the wrong side - that was corrected and honestly not a big deal. Everyone got their food but mine was no where. When the waitress came back out she said she'd check on it. Before I knew it the manager was at our table apologizing and asking if I would like something while I wait. They never told me what happened but I had a feeling it was going to take a while. I imagine they forgot to place the order. By the time I got my food I was the only one at the table eating. To make matters worse, when I got home I discovered I had chocolate ALL OVER the back of my pant legs from sitting in it at the restaurant. I am not pleased.
The waitress never once apologized and the restaurant handled everything very poorly. I will not be going back to Cheesecake Factory again. It was the first and last time I will dine there. This location is a disaster! SAD!