“Bad meal, dirty pants”

Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I came to this location with a group of friends for a nice dinner. We received everything but a nice dinner. When we sat down the waiter brought over waters. My water glass was dirty and had chocolate floating in it. Our silverware was dirty as well, along with one of the tiny plates. The waitress didn't even apologize, she just said "I'll bring a new one". A while after we placed our order, I still hadn't gotten a new water. When the food was brought out, the waitress had messed up one of the orders by bringing in the wrong side - that was corrected and honestly not a big deal. Everyone got their food but mine was no where. When the waitress came back out she said she'd check on it. Before I knew it the manager was at our table apologizing and asking if I would like something while I wait. They never told me what happened but I had a feeling it was going to take a while. I imagine they forgot to place the order. By the time I got my food I was the only one at the table eating. To make matters worse, when I got home I discovered I had chocolate ALL OVER the back of my pant legs from sitting in it at the restaurant. I am not pleased.
The waitress never once apologized and the restaurant handled everything very poorly. I will not be going back to Cheesecake Factory again. It was the first and last time I will dine there. This location is a disaster! SAD!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,233)

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We ate at the Cheesecake factory every night we were in Anaheim. The food is delicious with plenty of choice, You have to wait a while for a table but that is because it is so popular. The cheesecake is to die for lol but i would recommend take out as the main courses are huge

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

One of the best meals we had on our honeymoon! Short walk form our hotel and you can't resist taking home a slice of cake!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I always wanted to go to The Cheesecake Factory and this place became my first visit. I only had small plates and I really enjoyed my order which consisted of stuffed mushrooms and crispy fried cheese. Both the dishes were delicious. For dessert, I ordered the white chocolate and raspberry truffle. It was absolutely amazing! Their service was very good. I would definitely visit other locations of The Cheesecake Factory restaurant chain.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Recommend the Louisiana chicken and pasta. If you go before 5pm, you can get a lunchtime serving, which is only a bit smaller than the dinner size, but cheaper. Can not fault this place.