“The BEST !!!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 16 July 2016

Wow !!! My daughter was in awe here, she loved the service, and the cute way that the "small" slice was served. We were so spoilt by staff, as we explained we were all the way from Australia and that it was our first Cheesecake Factory visit. Thanks so much lovely staff !!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (2,788)

Reviewed 15 July 2016

There is nothing bad I can say about this place because I purposely IGNORE the thousands of calories in this wonderfully tasty house of delight! EVERY single piece of cheesecake I have ever had here (for many many years) has been pure heaven!!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 14 July 2016

On my visit the first week of May my wife and I made our requisite Cheesecake Factory pilgrimage. My best friend gives me Cheesecake Factory gift cards for Christmas every year. At least one vacation each year ends up with a Cheesecake Factory nearby. I have been enjoying them for at least 20 years and it is always a treat. So much to choose from and portions large enough to share so you have room for CHEESECAKE! Highly recommend stopping by and if nothing else get desert. The quality and aesthetically pleasing atmosphere at every Cheesecake Factory is worth a visit.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 14 July 2016

This is the perfect place for meal anytime of the day. They not only a wide variety of food to choose from but the service is excellent in its class

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

We visited for lunch and then dinner the next night! We had great service both visits. We were in town visiting Disneyland and wanted a nice sit down meal and stopped in and had 2 great meals. We liked the huge menu, something for everyone. I highly recommend the Bang Bang chicken and shrimp. It's a big portion and you can easily split it with someone. Anything from pasta to Chicken and steak to salads and sandwiches. But, you must save roo. For a slice of one of their cheesecakes!