“Oysters and Happy Hour - this is the place ”
Review of The Oyster Bar

The Oyster Bar
Ranked #275 of 990 Restaurants in Anaheim
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Odd location but worth the effort. We went during happy hour and had $1 oysters and $5 beers. Service was friendly and fast. Oysters were fresh and briny. The Cajun calamari wasn’t very Cajun but it was tender with a light, crispy breading. Good variety of tap beers as well. I will be going back.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Be sure to to check out the raw oysters - $1 each during Happy Hour. Étouffée some of the best I have enjoyed. Oyster pan Roast pretty fine also!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We had a pre-game meal (Ducks and Oilers) at The Oyster bar and to our surprise, they had happy hour on oysters and beer. We ordered Cioppino, jambalaya and wings along with various fresh oysters and all were exceptional! Service was excellent as well! The Oyster Bar is somewhat in the open in the train station I believe. A very casual and social place with very good food quality.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch on a Saturday with hubby. He'd been for lunch during the week. He had cilantro chicken , very tasty. You get to pick your heat level which was nice. I had oysters. Only regret was I ordered 6 vs 12. So sweet and they left as much ocean water as they could. Relaxing and great food. Beignets for dessert. Can I say more. I'll be back.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I was there with my family some kind skeptical due to the location of this place (inside bus/train station), but the place and the food are great, they have a very cool concept of the place, everything you order taste excellent, if you order one of the house specialty you will see while they prepare in front of you.
Definitely we have to come back.

Date of visit: October 2017