2,329 results
All reviews convention center oasis tower pizza hut the concierge lounge attended a conference room service self parking bell staff across the street corner room high floor per day hotel restaurant gift shop shuttle bus art bus king bed
Reviewed 23 March 2016

The room was too small and the beds are double beds not queen. Being with kids it was really important to have at least queen size beds. To upgrade for what I have paid for they charged me $115/day. I don't think it's fair.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank JohnSfVancouver
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

This Marriott is nice, and it has a lot of business travelers vs most hotels in the area who generally are filled exclusively w children. Not that there aren't children here or it's not kid friendly, it is. But it also has a Starbucks and a Kinkos in the building. Banquet halls etc.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

OK I get it they are a huge place for mostly conferences, but I came with my wife's company and notices lots missing basic hotels cover free.

The good... nice room, clean, comfortable, decent TV, average small fridge, great pool, and nice people.

The bad... you have to pay high daily rates for WiFi. Yes budget motels give that for free, and here you have to pay a high price. Nfusion restaurant has crazy high prices for basic food. Yes there is a Starbucks and there is hotel coffee. If you are a coffee snob go to Starbucks but if not go some other place because the hotel coffee is terrible. No microwave in the room. This is a very basic appliance and just silly when you consider they give you a fridge.

I might would come back to the area but I would pick a different hotel. Basics matter and the Marriott seems to have forgotten that.

One caveat is the bell hop did end up giving us a free movie and Internet but only after we complained. The excuse was they have too many people to take care of. That excuse doesn't make up for simple basic misses and we shouldn't have to complain to get internet.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Alex S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2016

First of all, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback of your stay with us. We do apologize that any inconvenience you dealt with during your visit. We'll be sure to take all of your comments back to the rest of the team and we hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We stayed in a suite over Thanksgiving for an event. I requested and was re-assured an early check in would be granted as well as a microwave for the suite (although you would think one would come standard in a suite). My suite was not ready and we had to wait almost 8 hours to get into our suite. The staff was helpful but the communication was lacking. The suite did not have a microwave as promised and I was told there were no microwaves left. We ended up buying a microwave and were promised they would deduct that amount from my bill which never happened. Having said that- the suite was wonderful and the management tried their best to take care of my family and I appreciate that. The management did send up a tray of food for us which was a nice touch. The hotel itself is great- and very very big. We look forward to coming back again.

Room Tip: both towers are nice
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Alex S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Thank you for your review of of Anaheim Marriott. We apologize for the mishap with the microwave. But I'm glad you enjoyed your stay overall. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

My husband and I drove to Anaheim for the weekend to spend one day at Disneyland. We stayed two nights for $130 a night excluding taxes and fees. We decided to valet for $30 bucks a night. When it was all said and done we paid $360 for 2 nights including taxes and fees. Before booking this hotel, consider parking into your budget.

This hotel isn't exactly walking distance to Disneyland so I would recommend taking an Uber over the ART. It costed us $5 bucks for the two of us and we could leave whenever we wanted and were picked up and dropped off at the most convenient locations.

I love the convenience of this hotel as it has a bar and Starbucks right in the hotel.

As for the room, some aspects were outdated but the necessities were all there. The towels and sheets were clean, and the bed was extremely comfortable. Everything else didn't really matter since we were only sleeping and showering in the room.

I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are going to Disneyland for a short visit and aren't going to spent that much time at the hotel. It's far cheaper than the Howard Johnson that is walking distance from the Disneyland Entrance.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gwyenne C
Alex S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Hello and thank you for your review of Anaheim Marriott. We're glad that we could make your visit to Disneyland enjoyable and that you liked the convenience of the hotel and the service from our staff. Please visit us again soon!