2,376 results
All reviews pizza hut panera bread third floor across the street parking lot mimi's cafe minute walk themed rooms floor facing space mountain would stay here again quick breakfast disneyland entrance main gate right next door park view visiting disneyland
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

location is very good, very nice, the only thing that bothers me it has super small bathroom, for family with kids it is ok but it doesn't have that wow effect. you will get WOW effect when you go to disney

Date of stay: August 2016
2  Thank Fatz P
Joy W, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid review with us, Fatz P. We are thrilled to learn that you were fond of our location and appreciate your constructive comments about our bathrooms and its size. We do hope the opportunity to host you again and give you the experience that you deserve.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

I admit the reason I stayed here was a fantastic rate, but after the visit I would have paid more. The property for the most part is a regular motel: outdoor corridors, vending machines, etc. When staying this close to the park you must resign yourself motels, it has been this way for decades. I have stayed in some real dumps out here, I found this facility to be far superior. Those who are looking for a "Marriott Experience" will be disappointed, as this is far from a 4 star hotel. Those expecting an average Anaheim motel will be pleasantly surprised. I found: valet, front desk, and housekeeping to be excellent.

It's nice to have a short walk back from the park. That is definitely the best part.

Date of stay: October 2016
2  Thank morganknows
Joy W, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

We couldn't be happier to hear that you were so pleasantly surprised by your stay with us! Thank you for sharing your kind words. While we're glad that you found our location, housekeeping and staff excellent, we're sorry that you didn't feel that you were given the Marriott experience. We strive to provide a five-star experience to every guest and we hope to welcome you back for an even more magical time in the future!

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Although I haven't reviewed all of the hotels I've ever stayed in, I've probably stayed in at least 20 Marriott hotels, because it's the hotel brand I prefer. This was my second time at this particular hotel and my least favorite experience at a Marriott overall. We stayed in room 144, which is on the first floor, next to the pool. First the pros: friendly staff, reasonable rates, clean, comfy beds and pillows, refrigerator and safe in room, good room lighting, nice channel line up, Paul Mitchell products, Disney's Frozen decor on the walls, Panera is in the same parking lot, great location for walking to Disneyland. The cons: Towels are not soft at all, toilet paper is probably the cheapest/roughest single ply on the market, no vents in the bathroom. The walls are thin and the plumbing is really loud. When your neighbor uses the sink, shower, or toilet, the plumbing noise will wake you up. (I went to Disneyland tired both days from lack of sleep.) The groundskeepers were power washing the walkway in front of our door at 7:15, the day we were checking out (and we wanted to sleep in a little.) Parking is $18 per day whether you use valet or self park. I used valet, and when I called ahead to have my car ready, they didn't have it. After waiting 10 minutes for my car, I asked and they hadn't even gone to get it. They said there was a mix up with my key. I'm not sure the valet desk is as organized as it could/should be.

I also stayed at this hotel, again on the first floor, in Oct 2015, but not in the same area as I did this time. The hotel is L shaped, and I think my stay in 2015, on the other side, was more comfortable than it was this time. I'll likely give one of the neighboring hotels a try the next time I go to Disneyland.

1  Thank Solsbabe

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for providing your honest feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were disturbed by the power-washing and the valet service. We hope you'll provide us with another opportunity to exceed your expectations the next time you are in Anaheim.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

Visited CA for vacation. Stayed here for a couple of nights to visit Disneyland. The location I have to say was perfect. We rented a car but was able to park it (note parking is 18/day) and leave it since the Disney parks were literally a 5 min walk away. The hotel itself is situated on a nice little strip, kind of like a Vegas strip for families. Had all types of restaurants, cvs, walgreens you name it anything you could need during your family travel. The hotel was nice as well as the staff. Each day they greeted you, good morning, good evening etc and had refreshing citrus water which was perfect after a brisk walk. The rooms were clean. We stayed in a character decorated one which was perfect since our son celebrated his 8th birthday while we were there. It was a Cars theme...he loved it. I will tell you the rooms are accessed from the outside, which we are sometimes skeptical about due to security but had no problems. It did get a bit noisy since it was on the strip but over night it did calm down and was pretty quiet as the hotel has a quiet time policy which was appreciated after a long day at the parks. We would definitely visit the Fairfield Inn again if and when we come back.

Room tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor its quieter.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Latisha D

We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay, Latisha, and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Anaheim.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

This being a Marriott property, I thought I was save staying here. I was disappointed. It is very outdated, the rooms are shabby, and it was advertised as breakfast included, not so, you pay for it separate. The elevators were so slow most of the time we took the stairs and beat it, and we were on the 6th floor. It was extremely noisy, like there is no insulation and you can hear everything, which makes sleeping good tough. Pool is very small and not so nice. For the money I would go elsewhere, this certainly needs an over haul.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Joy W, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the property, Netteheideman. We are disappointed to learn about your experience. Should your travels bring you back to Anaheim, we hope you will reconsider and provide us with an opportunity to exceed your expectations.