“Five star experience”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 928 Restaurants in Anaheim
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Anaheim Resort
Cross street: Between Katella & Orangewood
Reviewed 8 January 2018

This is my first five star review. Ruth's Cris is definitely a steakhouse which should go without saying, but a lot of restaurants that market themselves as "steakhouse" restaurants are anything but such. The menu was full of options and there were quite a few lobster dishes as well. Service was excellent. Cowboy ribeye was definitely the best steak that I have had at a restaurant.

I visited on a Sunday evening and everything during my visit was as I expected. No complaints.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

My first time at Ruth's Chris last night. We ordered crab cakes for appetizer, salad, and Ribeye for the main dish. The steak was plenty big and was juicy and flavorful. It was served in a sizzling hot plate. I cut it like butter and was amazing!. The salad was great too. The crabcake has some citrus flavor and it was perfect. Now, don't look at the bill. Well, this is Ruth's Chris afterall.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We had heard about Ruth's Chris and finally got to go for our 45th anniversary. We were not dissapointed. Everything was perfect and our server Corey was the best

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a burger and a couple of drinks during happy hour. Food and service was excellent. $9 for a burger like this is a tough deal to beat.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

If you feel like dropping $500 for dinner for 5 or 6, you could do worse than Ruths Chris Steak House.

My wife is such a fan that for her Birthday and for our Anniversary, she selects Ruth's Chris Steak house every time. Something in a name, I guess.

On the many visits we have made we have a range of service and quality issues and on the occasions we brought these to management attention, they generally tried to accommodate us or make up for it somehow. But USUALLY.....

The food is A+ as is the service.

They have a small and very handleable menu that includes a nice variety of appetizers to share over drinks, steaks, seafood, poultry, lamb and pork entrees, several salads, one or more soups, and scrumptious desserts. All of these are served a la cart. The sides are huge, sharable with the whole table, too much for two and way too much for one. They are always awesome.

One part of their menu I am sure gets lots of action, called Ruth's Classics. It is kind of their entry level steak or steak and shrimp combo including a small side and desert with a price range of $44 to $65. We usually do this.

But if you have an appetite that needs satisfying get a 25oz Cowboy Ribeye. Their steaks are out of this world good.

On our last visit my daughter ordered seabass. I would say her fish exceeded 12oz. I tasted it and it was flakey and juicy, perfect.

Our lead server was a lady who was wonderful. We had our 8 week old grandson with us who fortunately did not fuss once through dinner. Our server couldnt get enough of the baby being a grandma herself so she hovered over us a lot. Great work.

The restaurant is generally so dim that it is tough for an old dude like me to read the menus. On our last visit we got a table closer to the front of the restaurant which placed us in a better lit area (not to mention closer to the bathroom for me). That helped alot.