“Dinner”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 896 Restaurants in Anaheim
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Anaheim Resort
Cross street: Between Katella & Orangewood
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Good looking building. 14 Hands Cab was really good. Had the 12oz rib eye and it was ok had better for the price. Service was excellent and the classic is the way to go unless you're good at selecting your steaks.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I love their steaks here, which they are known for, but one of my last visits I got their sea bass ... and it was so scrumptious I couldn't wait to go back to have again. And I am not one who orders fish a lot. Their sweet potatoes are fabulous along with their green beans and macaroni & cheese. That is why I like going with another couple so we can share. I enjoy relaxing in the bar with a drink and then going to dinner. Their food is expensive, so we usually go for a special occasion. I did look forward this last time of enjoying our time with the Happy Hour menu. But I was truly disappointed in that. Very limited and not very much meat served on my sandwich. I will stick to the restaurant where I love their food.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

While in town on business, we decided to eat at Ruth's Chris for dinner. This was not our first visit, nor will it be our last. We ate in the bar for Happy Hour menu and pricing.

The bar area is more casual. We quickly were greeted and our waiter took our food and beer orders. My coworker and I were going to split the Steak sandwich with fries, and Crab BLT sandwich with zucchini fries. Apparently the Crab BLT is no longer an option, though it's still on the website. Instead we chose another Crab cake type thing (can't recall the name).

The steak sandwich was excellent as usual, but the Crab thing was just okay and certainly not filling. The beer was good and cold.

So if you are looking for an inexpensive option with good food, give them a try at happy hour.

Enjoy!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Came for happy hour. Everything on happy hour menu is $9- normally $14- each. The shrimp appetizer is amazing. We also tried the steak sandwich with fries, and seared ahi. All were great and full sizes. Both wines taste good. The pomegranate martini is good but a little sweet with the sugar on top. Looks beautiful tho. Also not smaller portions because of HH. Our bartender was wonderful and friendly. Would definitely go back

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Could not fault service or meal. Not the cheapest place to eat but well worth it. Probably the nicest steak I have eaten.